I need to post a third

Rasmen

New User
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I couldn’t find anything on the forum I could answer and I really want to start shopping, so here is a third post. Honestly I’m a very simple hunter. I ask questions when I need to and just go from there.

It’s a waiting game now. Interacting with the forum helps gain quicker EE access as it shows you’re actually involved. Contribute to the community :) welcome to gunnutz!

Interact with the forum outside of the newbie section for a bit. So search some sections you like post on some all ready made threads or make some threads with questions. You'll eventually get it.

I couldn’t find anything on the forum I could answer and I really want to start shopping, so here is a third post. Honestly I’m a very simple hunter. I ask questions when I need to and just go from there.

You need to apply for the EE and wait. The are we there yet harping, doesn't work.

Hahaha this is hilarious. I think we are in the same boat. Honestly I think the strict process is worth it and the ranking system. Its good to find trusted sellers.

Back
Top Bottom