Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: how much do youowe?

Is there a way to double block or triple block this ###### so even quoted posts don't show up?

Quote Originally Posted by calibrecarstairs View Post
    Is there a way to double block or triple block this ###### so even quoted posts don't show up?

Lmfao. Let me know there’s a few I’d like to mute too
    Everything I post is strictly my opinion.
    Don’t watch me while I’m doin stuff.
    You can vote your way into communism, but you’ll have to shoot your way out.

Click username-> view profile -> add to ignore list

Quote Originally Posted by Rapier46 View Post
    Click username-> view profile -> add to ignore list
    Any other suggestions?
    Anybody who ridicules somebody over $20 with nothing but an ignorant ill informed opinion needs to be pinked.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I thought Wolverine was part of CSAAA that kinda sold gun owners down tge river very recently .?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    i had to switch banks which cost me having a line of credit and a credit cardcwith a low intrest rate.
    , change my email, close my verified pay pal as the attempts to hack it were relentless.
    , deal with harrassing calls from media, death threats, being signed up for services.
    the loss of the email has cost me thousands in subcription and software purchases i can no longer access due to being unable to swap them to my new email. i have been refused contracts just this year for my welding company because of the client worrying about "exposure".
    and i may be liable for up to 30k if they loose the class action brought against the convoy as im one of the peopke they can prove donated.

i have no issue kicking $100 but not through a third party

Quote Originally Posted by calibrecarstairs View Post
    Any other suggestions?
    Anybody who ridicules somebody over $20 with nothing but an ignorant ill informed opinion needs to be pinked.

I’ve had him muted since he claimed that sellers selling restricted handguns during the ban panic should not have to refund buyers if the government decided to cancel pending transfers and instead keep both the money and the gun! You really do get all types here…

Quote Originally Posted by LordEvilPepper View Post
    i had to switch banks which cost me having a line of credit and a credit cardcwith a low intrest rate.
    , change my email, close my verified pay pal as the attempts to hack it were relentless.
    , deal with harrassing calls from media, death threats, being signed up for services.
    the loss of the email has cost me thousands in subcription and software purchases i can no longer access due to being unable to swap them to my new email. i have been refused contracts just this year for my welding company because of the client worrying about "exposure".
    and i may be liable for up to 30k if they loose the class action brought against the convoy as im one of the peopke they can prove donated.

i have no issue kicking $100 but not through a third party
    Holy ...
    All this because you donated to a protest that the government didn't like
    Arte et Marte

Sounds like Canada is becoming more and more like communist China

Quote Originally Posted by IvoB View Post
    Sounds like Canada is becoming more and more like communist China
    We have our cheap version of Poutine, a mindless clown destroying what was once a beautiful and strong country……..

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast