Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: how much do youowe?

Quote Originally Posted by Hardhammer View Post
    We have our cheap version of Poutine, a mindless clown destroying what was once a beautiful and strong country……..
    This isn't the Canada I remember growing up in

Quote Originally Posted by FatCatsDad View Post
    I thought Wolverine was part of CSAAA that kinda sold gun owners down tge river very recently .?
    Yup

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by KDW__ View Post
    Holy ...
    All this because you donated to a protest that the government didn't like
    And my email was a sensible adult one: last.first@ gmail.com (names) so i was easy to identify.

$20... thats all it took

The worst part is i was doxxed through a felony.. and it was a criminal offense to distrubute that info in both the us and canada... but my bank, our gov.... activists groups did it anyway and their is no punishment for them...

Fun fact... the biggest attacks on my email came from
    new zealand (registered non profit sending hate mail and spam) telling me what a terrible person i am and to kill myself

And ukraine: tens of thousands of attempted email routings a day. All of it death threats to prominate people and politicians from the email address i saw in the "too" line. They were attempting a forwarding scam that makes it apear the emails came from me... lucky gmail has a protection against that. if i had been on a smaller email provider or a personal pop3, it likley would have allowed the to go through. Then i would have been swatted and brought up on charges for uttering death threats.
    But because gmail stopped it, i got thousands of system generated email messages telling me they denied the email routimg and a copy of its contents.. and gmail only lets you delete 250 messages at a time... so functionally i couldnt keep up and my actual emails were lost in the clutter.
    I hope russia has bombed where ever these people were/are operating
    Last edited by LordEvilPepper; 12-24-2023 at 11:10 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer hutchster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by calibrecarstairs View Post
    Any other suggestions?
    Anybody who ridicules somebody over $20 with nothing but an ignorant ill informed opinion needs to be pinked.

Nothing wrong with blocking an annoying p.o.s, can't say I've ever done it myself but I do see some names there that make sense, but who blocks kamlooky ?

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Janeau View Post
    Wow..you surely cannot afford to own guns and feed them..
    AGAIN with the stupid comments without knowing ANYTHING about post,LOL.
    added to my blocked list,

Wolverine Supplies the business, is associated with the CSAAA. Wolverine Supplies the business, is currently run by Matt Hipwell - the Son of business founder, John Hipwell (retired). Matt Hipwell was on the Board of Directors of the CSAAA and resigned early on in the melt-down over the signed contract with the Federal Government.

John Hipwell is challenging the law as a Retired, Private Citizen. He has no further connection with the decisions of the Business Wolverine Supplies that is/was a part of the CSAAA. John Hipwell's assigned Court Costs will not be covered by the business Wolverine Supplies. He is on the hook as a Retired, Private Citizen representing all of our collective interests. Legal Defence funds are collected through "Go Fund Me" as opposed to the Wolverine Supplies website in order to further differentiate the two.

Nobody could have reasonably anticipated being assigned court costs by an out of control and insanely vindictive government - charging individuals to access the only legal means by which government over-reach can be proven and curtailed in this supposedly-democratic nation. This is a direct affront to our democracy itself!

At the end of the day, do not mistakenly conflate John Hipwell's legal challenge with the business decisions and actions of Wolverine Supplies. They are separate and distinct things in 2023 and going forwards.
    Mark C

CGN Ultra frequent flyer infidel29's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEvilPepper View Post
    i had to switch banks which cost me having a line of credit and a credit cardcwith a low intrest rate.
    , change my email, close my verified pay pal as the attempts to hack it were relentless.
    , deal with harrassing calls from media, death threats, being signed up for services.
    the loss of the email has cost me thousands in subcription and software purchases i can no longer access due to being unable to swap them to my new email. i have been refused contracts just this year for my welding company because of the client worrying about "exposure".
    and i may be liable for up to 30k if they loose the class action brought against the convoy as im one of the peopke they can prove donated.

i have no issue kicking $100 but not through a third party
    I'm sorry that happened to you. People should never be doxxed for participating in, or even donating to a protest they believe in. It's not like you were part of the U.S Jan 6th riot FFS.
    Pump actions speak louder than words.

Do you remember how hard the Liberals fought to keep the registry?
    Now you know why. - Dexter Morgan

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    Wolverine Supplies the business, is associated with the CSAAA. Wolverine Supplies the business, is currently run by Matt Hipwell - the Son of business founder, John Hipwell (retired). Matt Hipwell was on the Board of Directors of the CSAAA and resigned early on in the melt-down over the signed contract with the Federal Government.

John Hipwell is challenging the law as a Retired, Private Citizen. He has no further connection with the decisions of the Business Wolverine Supplies that is/was a part of the CSAAA. John Hipwell's assigned Court Costs will not be covered by the business Wolverine Supplies. He is on the hook as a Retired, Private Citizen representing all of our collective interests. Legal Defence funds are collected through "Go Fund Me" as opposed to the Wolverine Supplies website in order to further differentiate the two.

Nobody could have reasonably anticipated being assigned court costs by an out of control and insanely vindictive government - charging individuals to access the only legal means by which government over-reach can be proven and curtailed in this supposedly-democratic nation. This is a direct affront to our democracy itself!

At the end of the day, do not mistakenly conflate John Hipwell's legal challenge with the business decisions and actions of Wolverine Supplies. They are separate and distinct things in 2023 and going forwards.
    Thats good to know, i knew john wasnt running WS anymore but i thought he was still employed there and representing issues like this... hence my posting in your sub forum.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post

Thats good to know, i knew john wasnt running WS anymore but i thought he was still employed there and representing issues like this as "team Wolverine"... hence my posting in WS sub forum.
    Last edited by LordEvilPepper; 12-24-2023 at 11:52 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scraggle View Post
    I’ve had him muted since he claimed that sellers selling restricted handguns during the ban panic should not have to refund buyers if the government decided to cancel pending transfers and instead keep both the money and the gun! You really do get all types here…
    Exactly! I spoke up to him, regarding that. at that time! He said straight up - IF he sells you {his} Pistol, you pay in Full, if he ends up keeping it, bcuz it won't process through..Oh Well, He's keeping YOUR Money & the firearm! A real Class Act. I'd NEVER do Business or anything with this guy. No respect/No Honour what so ever.

P.S. On a side Note, GOFUNDME is w0ke as shiit. They have axed many gofundme's with Conservative/firearm related campaigns. Isn't there a more suited 'organization, that is similar, but not them?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast