how much do youowe?

LordEvilPepper

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Reading on the ruling that plaintiffs from the firearm arms community are on the hook for near a million dollars in govt legal fees regarding the supreme court appeal... and you guys seem to have gotten the lions share of it.
Not really fair since you went to bat for us.

I hate to see personal collections get sold to cover the bill.

Can we do another fundraiser drive to help out?

Is there a way to double block or triple block this ###### so even quoted posts don't show up?

XFC7bAs.jpg

i had to switch banks which cost me having a line of credit and a credit cardcwith a low intrest rate.
, change my email, close my verified pay pal as the attempts to hack it were relentless.
, deal with harrassing calls from media, death threats, being signed up for services.
the loss of the email has cost me thousands in subcription and software purchases i can no longer access due to being unable to swap them to my new email. i have been refused contracts just this year for my welding company because of the client worrying about "exposure".
and i may be liable for up to 30k if they loose the class action brought against the convoy as im one of the peopke they can prove donated.

i have no issue kicking $100 but not through a third party

Any other suggestions?
Anybody who ridicules somebody over $20 with nothing but an ignorant ill informed opinion needs to be pinked.

WR08178.jpg

I’ve had him muted since he claimed that sellers selling restricted handguns during the ban panic should not have to refund buyers if the government decided to cancel pending transfers and instead keep both the money and the gun! You really do get all types here…

i had to switch banks which cost me having a line of credit and a credit cardcwith a low intrest rate.
, change my email, close my verified pay pal as the attempts to hack it were relentless.
, deal with harrassing calls from media, death threats, being signed up for services.
the loss of the email has cost me thousands in subcription and software purchases i can no longer access due to being unable to swap them to my new email. i have been refused contracts just this year for my welding company because of the client worrying about "exposure".
and i may be liable for up to 30k if they loose the class action brought against the convoy as im one of the peopke they can prove donated.

i have no issue kicking $100 but not through a third party

Holy ...
All this because you donated to a protest that the government didn't like

Back
Top Bottom