That settles it, we now know the answer!

Chemist

Sponsoring Business
Business Member
Rating - 100%
395   0   0
I guess this settles one question this year, Die Hard is a Christmas movie!

Diehard.jpg

Attachments

• Diehard.jpg
    Diehard.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 3,754
oh for Christ sake!! Die hard is not a Christmas movie, yes the movie plot takes place around Christmas, but the storyline has nothing to do with Christmas! this isn't difficult to understand!

oh for Christ sake!! Die hard is not a Christmas movie, yes the movie plot takes place around Christmas, but the storyline has nothing to do with Christmas! this isn't difficult to understand!

Any movie with MP5's and Christmas music is a Christmas movie!

I need to rewatch gremlins... gremlins and the goonies were my favorite movies growing up. Gremlins 2 is brutal if i remember it right.

2 is a fine movie, but not the classic that the first Gremlins is. If you're looking for something that'll catch all the magic of the first you'll be disappointed, but if you're just looking for a fun time with a cool assortment of gremlins, some decent practical effects rather than cgi, and Christopher Lee it's not half bad.

Like you, Gremlins was my one of my favorites movies growing up, and still is today.

Gotta throw out a mention for Batman Returns as well. That's another good movie worthy of the "is it a Christmas movie" discussion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom