Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mr Wolverine's private sale

Wonder what kind of drama I can stir up with my 20$
    Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Qhergt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 53Izzy744 View Post
    The gov announced those who submitted s74 challenges will need to reimburse the gov for legal fees fighting their unlawful reclassifications
    Hmm haven't seen anything on that
    Quote Originally Posted by djmay71 View Post
    I haven't had sex in 3 years.
    But then again, its kinda my fault.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Daver_II's Avatar
    Is there a reason that there is no system like the original legal defense fund held in trust?

I would be happy to contribute, but would prefer see everyone that received such a bill gets their fair share of the support.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Qhergt View Post
    Hmm haven't seen anything on that
    There is a thread on here about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Daver_II View Post
    Is there a reason that there is no system like the original legal defense fund held in trust?

I would be happy to contribute, but would prefer see everyone that received such a bill gets their fair share of the support.
    I have not heard of that, I understood that everyone raised their own funds. For myself it came to "Team Hipwell" or we didn't see it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Daver_II's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    I have not heard of that, I understood that everyone raised their own funds. For myself it came to "Team Hipwell" or we didn't see it.
    Oh? I thought Ed Burlew did a thing, but I could be wrong.

Either way, I want to soon everyone get support, and ideally appeals won and governments changed.

CGN Regular
    I very much dislike the idea of donating to John (though I appreciate his efforts in the OIC challenge) or the CCFR, or anyone else on this matter— it’s just donating to the liberal government with extra steps.

Don’t pay. Let the CCFR go bankrupt if they can’t pay (and I hope they can’t). Move your assets around in any way possible to avoid giving these weasels a cent. #### them and their corrupt judge’s absurd punitive decision.

We need to stick together hear. Wishing anything bad on the CCFR or any other firearms group makes things worse, not better.

The libs are giving it to us hard (especially John and the other folks who filed legal challenges) and we need to stick together if we have a hope of keeping our assets and firearms use.
    Last edited by K1LLswitch; 12-28-2023 at 01:28 AM. Reason: Correct word

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Zortron View Post
    I very much dislike the idea of donating to John (though I appreciate his efforts in the OIC challenge) or the CCFR, or anyone else on this matter— it’s just donating to the liberal government with extra steps.

Don’t pay. Let the CCFR go bankrupt if they can’t pay (and I hope they can’t). Move your assets around in any way possible to avoid giving these weasels a cent. #### them and their corrupt judge’s absurd punitive decision.
    gov debt isnt easy to shake, it fallows you through a bankrupcy. they will take anything you put in a bank and have no issues taking what you own to sell for pennies at auction

That eing said pro tip if you go after a dead beat in small claims court... ask the crown to cover his judment cost and collect on your behalf
    Last edited by LordEvilPepper; 12-28-2023 at 12:45 AM.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEvilPepper View Post
    gov debt isnt easy to shake, it fallows you through a bankrupcy. they will take anything you put i bank and have bo issues taking what you own to sell for pennies at auction
    That may be, and I certainly don’t think John should have to fall on his sword over this… but at the same time I just can’t rationalize nor stomach the thought of giving more money to validate more tyranny.

The government will take our property and make us pay for challenging them on it— where does it end and where do we draw the line on further compliance?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast