Mr Wolverine's private sale

Mr Wolverine

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
Court cost and Disbursements for the OIC challenge.

I (Team Wolverine) have received my personal bill and it runs into SIX figures, what price justice! So time to sell off some personal items, as follows:

Army & Navy double hammer rifle, top lever opening, caliber .470 NE great example $9,000.00

Jackson 10 bore pin fire double rifle, superb engraving $12,000.00

For mote details please e-mail John@wolverinesupplies.com

Last edited:
So we live in a country where only a richest of people can object to the way laws headed?

My thoughts exactly.
Someone fights against unjust laws and are hit with punitive financial penalty ?
I thought that’s not legal in Canada? It’s not like it was a frivolous lawsuit.

Guess we know one hundred percent where Canada is headed.
The good times are over.

The flood gates have been opened. Both literally and figuratively.

John we've never met but i am a long time customer and wish I could help by writing a blank cheque to make this go away, its beyond egregious on the part of the government to take this step and at a likely heavily inflated number. Will spread the word on the sale of the collection and very sorry you are having to take these steps, we are incredibly grateful to you and others who were able to step forward and at least challenge the government on this nonsense.

My thoughts exactly.
Someone fights against unjust laws and are hit with punitive financial penalty ?
I thought that’s not legal in Canada? It’s not like it was a frivolous lawsuit.

Guess we know one hundred percent where Canada is headed.
The good times are over.

The flood gates have been opened. Both literally and figuratively.

Yes, the illiberal government wants to recoup legal costs to defend unjust legislation from aggrieved Canadians. But yet, gives an antisemitic moron such as federal DEI instructor Laif Marrouf a pass for the $500,000 contract that was awarded to this bigot.

Thank you for your commitment to the cause. If only more gun owners were willing to put a fraction of their money where their mouth is the way you have done…

In lieu of purchasing items, I (and others) should just send an e-transfer-whatever amount you can afford.

Can you please provide e-transfer details?

Back
Top Bottom