Wildlands 92 Tactical Lever-Action TD Rifle with Angle Eject 44MAG/16.5

KaneZoR

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Any idea when you’ll be getting these in?

SKU: 920.434

920.434-web.jpg

920.434-2-web.jpg

https://www.chiappafirearms.com/product/920.434/wildlands-92-tactical-lever-action-td-rifle-w-angle-eject-matte-blued-44mag-16-5-bbl

I usually like the tactical lever guns. But that thing is an abortion if I've ever seen one. Makes the Mossberg 464 tactical look slickcp:. I hope you guys like them and buy them all because they most definitely haven't found a customer in me with that thing.

Concept is sound...however no front site is a big fail.

Should have a sturdy winged post front site on the barrel.....rear site can be optionally installed or sourced by the manufacturer or end user easily...but isnatlling a front site isnt so easy/affordable...it is entirely easy/affordable at time of manufacture

And a rifle of this type/caliber should have iron sites regardless if one chooses to mount an optic no discussion

I think the forend configuration is a good design...even functionally handsome....the buttstock is fugly and snaggy

Wooof! Holy is this thing the dogs breakfast or what, throw every tactical feature you can think of and watch the call of duty kids rush in, #### load of useless mlok space on a hand guard so long and bloated it’s 50% taller than the rifle itself. Aside from maybe 1 or 2 slots out front for a light what are putting on a take down lever gun? The butt stocks fugly for sure, on top of no sights, high and bridged scope mounts and an absolute butchering of a 92 action. What are they going for with this? Starting to think we’re just around the corner from mlok on flintlocks I tell ya,
Edit: oh #### and only 2 grand, why the #### not eh! Mossberg level garbage with worse QC and quality. Sign me up for one!

Terez, your avatar picture is very disappointed in you right now haha

Last edited:
I usually like the tactical lever guns. But that thing is an abortion if I've ever seen one. Makes the Mossberg 464 tactical look slickcp:. I hope you guys like them and buy them all because they most definitely haven't found a customer in me with that thing.

This.

Chiappa is not a great rifle. Lot's of warranty issues......:(

Neither have nothing on the newer mag fed ones, those are absolute abominations. Sstill it should have an extra warning label ”repeated viewing may cause temporary blindness”

The idea of a take down is cool. But Chiappa is legit just horrible. Pot metal garbage. to top it off they wanted money for a broken sight mine shipped with and tooke a year.

Runnnnnn

Have a Chiappa 1892 in .44 with several hundred rounds through it without a hiccup. However, I am aware of their trash QC and customer service. I also didn’t pay very much for the rifle either. This thing is gross looking and at $2500 CAD there are several other far more cost effective options of infinitely better quality.

I have found the Taylors & Co Chiappa's to be very well made. Not sure if there is different quality control there or not.

Back
Top Bottom