17 WSM Winchester Rimfire Back in Stock

We MAY have just found some more. Be a week or so getting here. I will confirm here when we know its coming for sure. Then we can take a few pre orders. We should know by Tuesday.
Same load, same price

17 WIN SUPER MAG 20GR VARMINT HV PLASTIC TIP
WIN-S17W20 $27.99

You got my hopes up that you found more 77/17 Rugers. If one were to order one, is ruger even taking orders for them?

Ruger only list’s the 77/17 in 17 WSM and 17 Hornet...:)

The production of these guns were temporarily suspended, in saying this, Ruger now says various models of the 77 series guns are now back in production.

I would have Prophet River or your local gun shop order you one and get your name in queue!

You would not be disappointed.

Last edited:
Ruger only list’s the 77/17 in 17 WSM and 17 Hornet...:)

The production of these guns were temporarily suspended, in saying this, Ruger now says various models of the 77 series guns are now back in production.

I would have Prophet River or your local gun shop order you one and get your name in queue!

You would not be disappointed.

You got my hopes up that you found more 77/17 Rugers. If one were to order one, is ruger even taking orders for them?

We ordered a lot on this year's 'booking', will see if they deliver.

What do the Ruger’s retail for? I can’t tolerate the Bmag any longer.

I agree, not a fan of the B-mag, even though I love other Savage models.

Prophet River will have to chime in on their retail of the new Ruger 77/17 models.

Out here in BC the retail will be approximately $1600.00-$1650.00. The dealer cost is high on these sweet rifles.

Lets just hope they actually show up this year. Been on order for over three years now....:(

We MAY have just found some more. Be a week or so getting here. I will confirm here when we know its coming for sure. Then we can take a few pre orders. We should know by Tuesday.
Same load, same price

17 WIN SUPER MAG 20GR VARMINT HV PLASTIC TIP
WIN-S17W20 $27.99

How do we pre order. . Some showed up at a couple auctions but the bids went unbelievable .

We have more coming.
We can take orders this morning.
If you want some, please email to info@prophetriver.com with how many boxes you require. If you are a first time customer, please also include your name, address, phone #, PAL# and date of birth. Thanks!!!

A few people emailing already. You may not get answered right away but we will allocate this ammo in the same order as the emails

Back
Top Bottom