Ruger 77 Guide Guns and Scouts Alaskan in Stock

Nice to see the Ruger 77/44 44 magnum in stainless show up.

I've wanted one of these for a while. Not the time for me to be picking one up I'm afraid. Does anyone know if these were always threaded? Looks like a lot of meat up front on that barrel.

Are the M77 compacts done for good?

Around Christmas I saw a few in stock at other dealers. I think Ruger is just now catching up on US backorders and has been shipping more and more up here. It's been many years since you could find a Gunsite Scout instock anywhere, now you can find them all over the place.

I've wanted one of these for a while. Not the time for me to be picking one up I'm afraid. Does anyone know if these were always threaded? Looks like a lot of meat up front on that barrel.

No they were not always threaded, It's a new design to cater to the Americans with there sound moderators (suppressors).

I actually liked the old design much better, but that's just me.

Now is the time, make it happen or you will probably miss out on one.

Very difficult to find.

Great to see these back in stock. Picked up the Guide in .375R from PR a number of yrs ago. It has become my favourite hunting rifle. Now I see that one in .338WM ... my fav moose - elk calibre until I started shooting the 375R. Damn, what to do?

Are the M77 compacts done for good?

one of our suppliers has these compacts in stock. We can get fairly quickly.

Screenshot 2024-01-13 150445.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-13 150445.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-01-13 150445.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 331
Great to see these back in stock. Picked up the Guide in .375R from PR a number of yrs ago. It has become my favourite hunting rifle. Now I see that one in .338WM ... my fav moose - elk calibre until I started shooting the 375R. Damn, what to do?

I’m not a moose hunter but I’m a range user. Seen the 338 couple time. Just don’t tell your wife :d:d

Back
Top Bottom