Whats next for the T81 in 2024

RedTip

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Now that all LMG are sold, what next can we expect in 2024? Any clues if there will be a new shipment of rifle this year or a new model? Maybe a 7.62x39 type97 gen 1? Hehe

Ak mag t97 with a flat top would by ###ual

Santa… these guys haven’t been that bad, well maybe bfiles.. but ..just come on!

54r...never.

Ak mag t97 with a flat top would by ###ual

That or maybe a QBZ-95 clone.

d2efAxo.jpg

Wouldn't say no to a QBU-88 clone either.

2WX1enf.jpg

Both in a lighter cartridge to maybe help get in.

Last edited:
Didn’t you read their other posts? They said it was going to be
THE
LAST
SHIPMENT
EVER

3 shipments ago

It wouldn’t be practical to make it in anything else but since they’re still in current production in china id bet they will keep getting more until the next OIC makes it impossible

Wish list
T81 restricted
T81 5.56
T81 7.62x25/9mm
T97 7.62x39 in flat top and gen1 carry handle
T97 sr? Like with a 20inch bull barrel and longer hand guard and maybe a built in bipod attached to the upper like the famas
T97 restricted, like that weird little carbine they make that has the built in forgrip
And finally a T97 9mm sub gun forgotten weapons did like a 3 minute video on one that apparently came into Canada and was declared prohibited later( I think the same reason the first batch of t97s was) and he said it was crap but it looks cool and I still want it

(Also I’m picturing a half hight carry handle on the t97sr that has front and rear flip up sights and a built in rail and the carry handle goes the full length of the handguard and the handguard extends to like 5 inches from the end of the 20inch barrel)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom