Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Magpul rifle mags

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SigWig's Avatar

Magpul rifle mags

Wake up!

You don't have a single magpul rifle mag in stock on the Canadian site.

Need m3 pmags and g36 mags (for euro sl8 non restricted here). Bring it in 500 of each colour to start with. They will all sell out.

Thank you

You can order them off their us site and they will pin them for you and ship to you on the next import. When I did it it took about 3 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Ungrateful View Post
    You can order them off their us site and they will pin them for you and ship to you on the next import. When I did it it took about 3 weeks
    Sure, but at 10 USD per mag (after the first two mags), plus the associated import and shipping fees, an otherwise inexpensive magazine gets real expensive real quick. I think most people would prefer it if IRG just bulk imported the more popular/requested mags and sold them from the Canadian store.

Speaking of, along with the Magpul Gen 3's, another batch of 10/20 and 10/30 LAR-15 mags would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Cross94 View Post
    Sure, but at 10 USD per mag (after the first two mags), plus the associated import and shipping fees, an otherwise inexpensive magazine gets real expensive real quick. I think most people would prefer it if IRG just bulk imported the more popular/requested mags and sold them from the Canadian store.

Speaking of, along with the Magpul Gen 3's, another batch of 10/20 and 10/30 LAR-15 mags would be nice.
    Import fee is $25 USD. If you order 25 mags that’s $1USD extra per mag.

It would be nice if they brought them in more often though

Quote Originally Posted by redflagmat View Post
    Import fee is $25 USD. If you order 25 mags that’s $1USD extra per mag.

It would be nice if they brought them in more often though
    Edit: I'm dumb, you're correct, apparently the $10 per mag fee is only for third-party imports not directly from the IRG US storefront.
    Last edited by Cross94; 01-19-2024 at 08:45 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SigWig's Avatar
    Wolverine supplies at one time had 10k e-lander AR mags in stock. I remember back then thinking they were insane. Prices increased in the market and they up'd the price a bit to adjust. They did well I'm sure and they all did sell.

IRunGuns needs to understand the market better... first by learning that the euro sl8 takes g36 mags (once the tabs are removed) not single stack us market only mags made for the merican sl8-1

Quote Originally Posted by Cross94 View Post
    As per IRG's site;

So that's 10 USD per magazine after the initial two, plus the $25 accessory import fee, plus shipping from the US store to the Canadian store, and then another shipping fee from AB to wherever... price very quickly becomes prohibitively expensive if you're hoping to order a handful of what's supposed to be "cheap" magazines.
    All Magazines purchased from our website are pinned at no charge.

Commonly Asked Questions Page.
    2. Can I buy high capacity magazines off either site?

Yes, all magazines will be pinned free of charge to comply with Canadian laws before entering Canada. Please do not purchase high capacity magazines over 50 rounds as they are not exportable to Canada.

You are quoting 3rd party magazine import.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    All Magazines purchased from our website are pinned at no charge.

Commonly Asked Questions Page.
    2. Can I buy high capacity magazines off either site?

Yes, all magazines will be pinned free of charge to comply with Canadian laws before entering Canada. Please do not purchase high capacity magazines over 50 rounds as they are not exportable to Canada.

You are quoting 3rd party magazine import.
    Thanks for the clarification
    Arte et Marte

Quote Originally Posted by Ungrateful View Post
    I looked on their website and they say no international shipping? Am i missing something

What’s the implications if the pistol magazine has a extended base plate?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast