Thread: New To Firearms, Or New To This Website?

New To Firearms, Or New To This Website?

I'm curious to know what the stats are on new membership to this site. Are you new to firearms in general, or maybe you've been around guns most your life, and just decided to join this site? Anyone care to share your story?

I myself was raised around firearms. They were all hanging on one of those wooden racks in the living room, as common as a picture on the wall. I never owned one when I was younger as I never had too, everyone had one to lend me. Fast forward 30 years... I recently received my PAL and now I feel as if I have to play catch up on what I've never owned. It is quite tempting to click "add to cart" or whip out a credit card with so many great options out there. But I need to remember that my wife will not understand why a guy needs to own multiple firearms even though most have so many shoes, dresses, jewelry options, different make-up items that do this or that. Have any of you ever saw the price on some of these make up foundations or what ever they are called that they put on their face? Haha, her makeup remover is around $100 a bottle that is used to take off the expensive makeup she put on in the first place. ��

Anyhow, I'm not new too guns, but new to owning them. And also, my brain is about to explode due to overload of info I've learned over the last couple of weeks. Can't find a 30-30 lever action and .410 shots are rare?? When did that happen? Haha
    Last edited by RAL749; 01-15-2024 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Spelling errors and grammar

BANNED
    I like popcorn and watching romcom's with my life partner!

yep , ditto
    "iacta alea est"