GUNAME-ATHON - VOTING POLLS ARE OPEN! VOTE for your favourite name!

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE NAME!

• NORTH SHADOW

Votes: 19 11.8%
  • LONE WOLF

Votes: 11 6.8%
  • WHISKY JACK: A direct name spin of the grey Jay. The most hardy birds in Canada.

Votes: 69 42.9%
  • INVICTUS: Latin for undefeated OR unconquerable.

Votes: 40 24.8%
  • UPHOLDER

Votes: 22 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

True North Arms Corp

CGN frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Hey guys,

The Guname-athon Contest was a hit, and we want to thank everyone who sent us a name idea, it would not have been a success without you.

We went through ammo crates of name entries and had a hard time narrowing them down to 3 finalists, so 5 names were chosen. Apologies for the delay folks, but the wait is now over, and the voting polls are LIVE and we're counting on you to crown the ultimate gun-namer.

Three Ways to Vote:

1. Our website

2. Instagram stories: @truenortharms & @truenortharms_

3. THIS CGN Poll Thread

⏰ Voting Ends January 31st, 2024, @ 11:59 PM EST

Complete details on how to vote can be found here.

Good luck to the finalists!

Cheers,
Stanley and the gang

GUNAME-ATHON NAMING CONTEST - VOTING NOW OPEN (1).jpg

Attachments

• GUNAME-ATHON NAMING CONTEST - VOTING NOW OPEN (1).jpg
    GUNAME-ATHON NAMING CONTEST - VOTING NOW OPEN (1).jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 1,385
I hope they are saving the good ones for later, the choices suck for this one. They scream NERF. But in all seriousness good on you guys for having this contest.

For the sake of anonymity were the original posts of the names picked deleted from the other thread? I don’t see any of these there? Either way quite the choices lol. “TNA: We’ll that add…er contest sure for a got alot of exposure! Quick boys gimme 5 names like #### I’m actually going through that!” And just like that, the whiskey jack was born!

Invictus is a good name, I voted for it, but it is similar to a common cheap watch you can buy on Amazon (like the shot gun, I won't own one).

71HTzmpUMsL._AC_UL320_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom