Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Test Post

Test Post

Just a test post.

Just a test reply
    Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary

CGN frequent flyer timandkimandshea's Avatar
    5x5
    Punish only he who has committed the crime

CGN Regular
    Are getting a test sale? Code test for 20% off?
    Last edited by John Rambo; 01-23-2024 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by John Rambo View Post
    Are getting a test sale? Code test for 20% off?
    lol, you never know what the week will bring

Ryan

The SFRC-Marketing account will be the new account for posting specials, promo's, etc on CGN.

Ryan

Uber Super GunNutz Journeyman.ca's Avatar
    We are now Post Test.
    I support CGN, CSSA (Life), CCFR (Life), Canadian Retailers and Manufacturers. Advocate for your rights in Ottawa and stand against emotional legislation.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    lol, you never know what the week will bring

Ryan
    You need a test that will rock the cosmos to its core. A test that will make the gods wet their pants. Shatter the fabric of reality. A test that has never been done before. Something so epic, so daring, so insane, that it will make history... and possibly end it.
    I'm talking about a 20% off sale on all Benelli so I can test a new shotgun i've been eying. I don't think a 20% off code for benelli has ever been tested so it would be groundbreaking work if successful. Forget about the moon landing, the real giant leap for mankind would be this sale.

Do you have what it takes? Are you brave enough ? Hear my plea and heed this prophecy.
    Let SFRC become a beacon of glory that shines evermore.

For eons and eons, people will praise how you gave them a deal that amazed and amazed, how you renounced greed for the greater good, how you bestowed them the best of all earthly goods.
    This sale will be remembered as the pinnacle of all that was, is, and will ever be.
    Last edited by John Rambo; 01-23-2024 at 01:14 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SigWig's Avatar
    delete
    Last edited by SigWig; 01-23-2024 at 05:58 PM.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by SigWig View Post
    ^I think you forgot to mention it will be shouted from mountain tops and all bodies of water will part for Purolator to get through in a straight line.
    Yes it would be quite simply biblical. Imagine telling your grandchildren that you were part of this.

Do not worry about the MAP pricing anymore, because God is the only one who can decide the value of things. He is the sovereign Lord of all creation, and he has given us dominion over the earth and its resources. [Genesis 1:26-28] He has also given us the freedom to use our gifts and talents for his glory and our good. [1 Corinthians 10:31]

This is a way to honor God by being generous and faithful with what he has entrusted to you.
    You may think that this is a risky move, and that you will face consequences from the distributor or the manufacturer. But I assure you that God will protect you and bless you, because you are doing his will. He is the one who provides for all our needs, and he is the one who rewards those who seek him. [Matthew 6:25-33] [Hebrews 11:6]
    Last edited by John Rambo; 01-23-2024 at 02:44 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast