Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keltech KS7 banned?

Keltech KS7 banned?

Hi guys new to this community

Does anyone know if the keltech KS7 is on the list of guns that will be banned soon?

Thanks

Welcome to the communty.

No, the KS7 is not banned nor should it be. Please avoid imagining a future where a pump action tube mag 12ga is on a theatrical naughty list.
    Others are already imagining ALL firewarms banned, whereas we - as PAL holders - must know better.

Buy what you want and enjoy it safely! The KS7 isn't for everyone, but I like the ergos and size / weight.
    Last edited by joemanco; 01-24-2024 at 01:05 AM. Reason: added welcome and was nicer lol

Quote Originally Posted by whatsagun10 View Post
    Hi guys new to this community

Does anyone know if the keltech KS7 is on the list of guns that will be banned soon?

Thanks
    Do you own a KS7?

I know a guy who has a KSG and it's great. The ergonomics are good, and it runs both mini shells and 3 inch without a problem. Runs better than his 870. The KS7 will be the same. It's a great gun.
    Life is not that complicated. You get up, you go to work, eat three meals, you take one good shlt and you go back to bed. What’s the fvcking mystery?! - George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by ponymusic View Post
    Do you own a KS7?
    i went to buy one yesterday but the guy at the store said they are on the list to get banned soon

Quote Originally Posted by joemanco View Post
    Welcome to the communty.

No, the KS7 is not banned nor should it be. Please avoid imagining a future where a pump action tube mag 12ga is on a theatrical naughty list.
    Others are already imagining ALL firewarms banned, whereas we - as PAL holders - must know better.

Buy what you want and enjoy it safely! The KS7 isn't for everyone, but I like the ergos and size / weight.
    this is what i was told when i went to th gun shop yesterday to buy one

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    i went to buy one yesterday but the guy at the store said they are on the list to get banned soon
    Don't trust everything the guy at the gun store says. This guy was mistaken. There is no current list of what's getting banned soon, and the most likely stuff to be banned next are semi automatic rifles. Chances are low a pump action shotgun is going to be banned in the next round - and we have no idea when that next round might happen, could be years and years.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    Don't trust everything the guy at the gun store says. This guy was mistaken. There is no current list of what's getting banned soon, and the most likely stuff to be banned next are semi automatic rifles. Chances are low a pump action shotgun is going to be banned in the next round - and we have no idea when that next round might happen, could be years and years.
    So true. I had a guy at my now closed lgs refuse to order me an AR in 7.62x39 because it was "to powerful and would cause the lower to crack". Never went back.
    Diversity is social poison.

this is what i was told when i went to th gun shop yesterday to buy one
    Which gun shop? Wonder if this is one of the shops that is assisting the liberals?
    Life is not that complicated. You get up, you go to work, eat three meals, you take one good shlt and you go back to bed. What’s the fvcking mystery?! - George Carlin

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpyguy View Post
    So true. I had a guy at my now closed lgs refuse to order me an AR in 7.62x39 because it was "to powerful and would cause the lower to crack". Never went back.
    My buddy went shooting with a restricted 10/22 because the gun store gave him bad advise with regards to what does/doesn't count for OAL... (He bought a folding stock and a barrel, only to realize he'd be just under 26". The shop said a muzzle brake would count to get him over 26", so he bought one and headed out to go shooting. When he emailed the lab about it later the lab said no, muzzle devices do not count towards OAL.)

So at least they didn't advise you to break the law...
    Last edited by Suther; 01-24-2024 at 02:16 PM.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast