Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CZ 457 Carbon Camo 22LR 20 inch now in stock.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    Can I ask why this is 2k? But the Christensen ranger which is pretty similar is 12-1400?
    It’s not even a carbon stock.

Man, gun prices have really went out to lunch.. makes it really easy to not buy anything new these days.

Looks like Justin is winning

Hell the bergera is under 1k often and even it rivals this?
    I own a CZ457 LRP and a CA Ranger and I see myself selling the CZ before the Ranger. I know they had some problems, maybe I got a good one who knows but the thing has never giving me a bit of trouble. Every bit as accurate as the CZ maybe even better if you can hold it still (super light) and got it on sale for $1100 tax in shipped.

Uber Super GunNutz
    I have to say I am so tired of post threads like this one. Our sport is under unprecedented attack from the lying Left, vilifying legitimate gun owners, banning everything in sight, and ignoring true criminals. Businesses are going out of business all across the country, and the number of people willing to still try and run gun stores, bring in inventory, and try to serve the shooting community is shrinking steadily. I know nothing about this company, but, folks, they are offering a new product. I have owned a variety of CZ products over the years, still do, and find them high quality. I have mostly older models, like the heavy barreled Model 4's, the Model 2s, an older 452 which has a light barrel but hits anything I aim it at, and the larger bore rifles as well. I can't comment on new CZ quality because I don't own anything newer than about 7 years. I agree that the new prices seem crazy. But did Victory Ridge Sports set the price? NO. Furthermore, having started in this hobby in the 1980's, I remember Kimber making a lovely .22 (not heavy barrel, not carbon, just a rifle) that was well over $1500 in 1986. I didn't buy one because I thought it was too expensive and my CZ452 shot just as well. I didn't #### all over the gun store that was selling it though.

So, if you don't like the pricing on the new CZ product, don't buy it. If you want to trash talk it and compare it to Brand X which YOU think is better because bleah bleah bleah, then start a new thread in the General Discussion forum, or Rimfire Rifles forum, or Target and Precision Rifles forum, title it "WHY I HATE NEW CZ PROUCTS" or whatever, and then go to it. Stay off the Business Forums.

Honestly, sometimes I am just ashamed to be a gun owner, not because of owning guns but because of the trash talking bull#### that goes on. The internet is partly to blame, allowing people to sit at home under a username and trash businesses or other users, in a way that they wouldn't dream of doing or dare to do face to face. How many people would walk into a gun store and announce to the general atmosphere "This gun sucks. This gun store sucks. These are gouging prices. Crooks run this place. Anyone who buys here is a loser......" I would hope no one. But people seem to think it is ok to post that on a business web page.

I will say to Victory Ridge, I haven't shopped at your store. I don't know anything about you. I personally wouldn't buy a new CZ because I have several old ones I like fine. I do think the new prices are high but you don't set them. Thank you for continuing to serve the firearms community and for TRYING to stay in business. I appreciate you. Keep it up, and keep offering new things.

Ed Hardy
    aka boltaction
    Member CSSA, NFA, CCFR

"Conversation just kinda dried up, ma'am"
    John Wayne, "The Undefeated"

So very well said boltaction

Business Member Victory Ridge Sportsman's Avatar
    Thank you boltaction! Very well said. We appreciate the support. I hope that one day you will decide to be a customer of ours, you seem like just the kind of person we love to serve.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123