New release! The CDX-X145 anti-material rifle - 14.5x114 mm

I do want to hear from Cadex on whether they would be willing to sell the 10K+ joules gun on the Canadian market again if the bans ever get reversed. I was saving up for the Tremor and was about 65% there when the 2020 OIC hit :(

If it was legal I’d rather support PGW. The FIRST until our corrupt government regime put an end to that! I’ll never support them. Don’t own anything and never will.

With a different barrel it could be 12.7x114 HL (Horizon's Lord), the new calibre developed by Ukraine. This rifle looks like a newer and shinier version of the one in the story of their 3.8km shot.

That’s the deer hunting rifle I’ve been waiting for!

I’m all seriousness, it would be cool if Cadex made a LR hunting rifle!

Last edited:
14.5 ammo is incredibly hard to find and expensive when you do. Not to mention the ridiculous ban as well. It will be a nice piece of kit for different ####holes around the planet though.

b98ecc3f8ac22f6ebbe14fa48e55c4d7d7f99b0bdba1288d35d8171417524ccf_1.jpg

14.5 ammo is incredibly hard to find and expensive when you do. Not to mention the ridiculous ban as well. It will be a nice piece of kit for different ####holes around the planet though.

I mean unless you plan on disabling vehicles/planes/boats you really don't need this round lol

Your better served with a .300nm sniper or a .338lm

Back
Top Bottom