Harvest right freeze dryers available!

hical.ca

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 99.6%
256   1   0
We are a retail store for harvest right freeze dryers now. We recommend stocking up on food supplies with one of our freeze dryers. 25 year shelf life, retains all the nutrients and flavor at a fraction of the cost of buying freeze dried foods. Freeze drying works great for fruits and vegetables, but unlike other options, it also perfectly preserves meat, fish, dairy, eggs, ice cream, and even fully-cooked meals.

We have the new pro models packages, complete kits with Mylar bags, oxygen absorbers and heat sealer. Everything you need to start preparing to combat for high food costs and shortages!

Small Pro Model $3899

Med Pro Model $4549

Large Pro Model $ 5549

Send an email for enquires: hical@shaw.ca

Good choice.

I absolutely love my harvest right. Best purchase we have ever made.

Glad that there is a gun related store I can support for all the supplies we need now.

Cheers guys!

Ok how does $2895 USD MSRP suddenly become $4549 CAD -- that's like a $600 markup on currency exchange+

Freight alone from harvest right was 220 usd. duties wax 409.56.
This was for a single unit directly from HR spring ‘22

That was above and beyond their advertised price for the unit.
I ordered a medium for reference.

These are the Pro kits,
INCLUDES: Large Freeze Dryer, Premier Industrial Vacuum Pump, Vacuum Pump Oil, Oil Filter, Stainless Steel Trays (set of 6), Guide to Freeze Drying, Mylar Bags (50 ct), Oxygen Absorbers (50 ct), Impulse Sealer.

Let us know and we can get anything you are interested in, have a look at all the Harvest Right products, HERE

Duty, brokering and shipping adds cost over just the exchange. You can PM here or Email, hical@shaw.ca

Freight alone from harvest right was 220 usd. duties wax 409.56.
This was for a single unit directly from HR spring ‘22

That was above and beyond their advertised price for the unit.
I ordered a medium for reference.

So shipping from hical is free within canada? And you don't pay taxes on stuff sold in canada?

Because otherwise how is that comparison even fair?

Back
Top Bottom