Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: New Arrival: Surplus IWI Micro Tavor X95 Parts Kit!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TreMoR's Avatar
    Wow
    « When injustice becomes law, resistance is a duty » - « Quand l'injustice devient loi, la résistance est un devoir » by : Thomas Jefferson.

I’d rather just buy another tavor LMFAO 🤣
    Buy Bitcoin!

Why on earth is the parts kits more than what the rifle sold for. 2024 will be a bizarre year for our community.

Ha this is a joke

$2500 refund, 2 hours of gunsmith labour plus packing and shipping and it fairly easy to see how the many businesses involved here justify this endeavor from a business perspective.

Price does feel gross tho, I guess that's what happens when you're selling unobtanium.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Curtton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex3dy View Post
    $2500 refund, 2 hours of gunsmith labour plus packing and shipping and it fairly easy to see how the many businesses involved here justify this endeavor from a business perspective.

Price does feel gross tho, I guess that's what happens when you're selling unobtanium.
    you are looking at this all wrong. the $2500 refund included the original dealer's and importer's profits. why should they profit on it twice when its their mistake to begin with?

Quote Originally Posted by Curtton View Post
    you are looking at this all wrong. the $2500 refund included the original dealer's and importer's profits. why should they profit on it twice when its their mistake to begin with?
    Maybe only half wrong, the price does still feel gross.
    Lets not forget that the original owners were taken care of, iirc at no/minimal cost, and the sale of these parts kits is likely subsidizing the other site sponsor's contract to make the parts kits and do the dewats for the original owners. The alternative to this "mistake" is that these would be unavailable at any price so its mixed feelings for me.

The guys that parts kitt'ed their own MSW will see ~25-35% value appreciation in 2-3 months, that's not bad. It's not that I like the price, it was just predictable.

The guys that parts kitt'ed their own MSW will see ~25-35% value appreciation in 2-3 months, that's not bad. It's not that I like the price, it was just predictable.
    really? if you can predict appreciation then what are you doing here, shouldnt you be on your million dollar yacht somewhere in Monaco? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtton View Post
    really? if you can predict appreciation then what are you doing here, shouldnt you be on your million dollar yacht somewhere in Monaco? lol.
    Maybe I am.

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...ohibited/page2

Quote Originally Posted by Ex3dy;19886227 10-19-2023, 01:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtton;19886014 10-19-2023,11:43 AM
    where are the details of the offer? which gunsmith they want us to send for deact?
    Finding your own gunsmith to do a parts kit and torch cut would retain more value.
    Filing a s74 buys you more time even if you plan to dewat.

nope, i took the store credit route. i already used part of store credit over a month ago. honestly, nothing special about owning a MSW . if i wanted a restricted i would've bought the whole gun from a dealer that was importing them from the US for $2900.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast