Thread: Order Processing Time

Order Processing Time

Good morning,

I made a purchase of the TRIJICON ACOG 4X32 on your website on January 12th. The product page mentioned that the order processing time is 10-15 business days. Following the instructions in an email I received, I provided the PAL information on January 15th and also asked about the expected shipping date. However, I haven't yet received a response. Additionally, I sent a PM via the CGN website on January 25th inquiring about the status of my order number, but I haven't heard back regarding that either. Could you kindly let me know when my order will be processed?

Thanks

CGN Regular
    Unrelated to the issue but... we need to provide PAL for optics purchase now?

Quote Originally Posted by John Rambo View Post
    Unrelated to the issue but... we need to provide PAL for optics purchase now?
    You don’t really. Higher end optics are having some huge fraud issues lately. Asking for a PAL confirms that you are who you say you are. Protects them from charge backs and losing a high end optic. Not the most popular thing to do but retailers have to try to protect themselves.

I think they wait for the CC transaction to post on their account.

Ordered some ammo an the 24th of December and it took 3 weeks before it’s status changed to shipping processing order.

CGN Regular
    Ordered a 22mag , provided the pal info and they couldn’t even manage to confirm it. First time dealing with them, are they under staffed or do they usually struggle. ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Surgery View Post
    Just put some cream on it

lol I saw this post on CGN main page without looking at the sub-forum and already guessed Western Metal. Ordered a crate of ammo on 15th, opted Calgary local pickup, still warehouse processing…

Ordered a Shotgun over a month ago. I tried to get a tracking number 3 times and there was no reply.(except for an automated reply email) Im thinking about contacting my CC company and getting the charges reversed. Not happy with this company.

Did an order and had trouble, would never order from them again

The company is Western Metal?

Update. They finally came through with a tracking number and i did eventually receive my item. Took over a month and a bit. You have to be patient with these guys. Don’t expect any comms.