Smith & Wesson 1854 Lever-Action Rifle 44 Mag

Henry USA!…:)

Henry does however, they use Grech Outdoors for warranty. I am currently debating paying a few hundred out of pocked to repair a henry vs having to deal with the headache known as Grech. Henry is great for when they can resolve the issue by sending you parts however, if you have to send it in for repair, its not really worth it IMO.

Henry does however, they use Grech Outdoors for warranty. I am currently debating paying a few hundred out of pocked to repair a henry vs having to deal with the headache known as Grech. Henry is great for when they can resolve the issue by sending you parts however, if you have to send it in for repair, its not really worth it IMO.

If one knows how to handle Grech Outdoors, the results are very good.

You catch more bees with honey than you do with sh1t, although this can be a challenge.....:)

If one knows how to handle Grech Outdoors, the results are very good.

You catch more bees with honey than you do with sh1t, although this can be a challenge.....:)

I had zero issues getting a Henry Single Shot recall done by them, shipping there, the fix, and shipping back took a month.

That said, they were MIA for a while. It looks like they've updated their website with a new address and stuff, but I'd still get on the phone with them before I sent anything their way just to make sure.

We have just received a very small first shipment.

Shipping to stocking dealers in 7-10 business days.

Stocking Dealers:
- Reliable Gun
- Tenda
- G4C Sports
- North Pro
- Dante
- Ellwood Epps
- Italian Sporting Goods
- P&D Enterprises
- Prairie Gun Traders

Last edited:
Back