Thread: Fantastic Shopping Experience

Fantastic Shopping Experience

Just thought I'd give a short review of my experience with Victory Ridge Sports. I'd never heard of them prior to a post on the forum here, and they raised my interest when I saw advertisements for a 15% off sale. Anyway, I bought a CZ 457 Training rifle that was on backorder, and it was a fantastic price! Far cheaper than I found elsewhere (although the price has since changed).

The next day I received a "welcome" email that was a nice touch. A couple weeks later they phoned to let me know that the gun was in. They also offered extra magazines that they had just received, and I simply couldn't pass up the deal. Shipping was quick and the gun arrived in perfect condition today.

All this to say I would heartily recommend buying from the folks at Victory Ridge. I'd certainly be happy to go back to them for future purchases based on this experience.

Business Member Victory Ridge Sportsman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slinkylegs View Post
    Just thought I'd give a short review of my experience with Victory Ridge Sports. I'd never heard of them prior to a post on the forum here, and they raised my interest when I saw advertisements for a 15% off sale. Anyway, I bought a CZ 457 Training rifle that was on backorder, and it was a fantastic price! Far cheaper than I found elsewhere (although the price has since changed).

The next day I received a "welcome" email that was a nice touch. A couple weeks later they phoned to let me know that the gun was in. They also offered extra magazines that they had just received, and I simply couldn't pass up the deal. Shipping was quick and the gun arrived in perfect condition today.

All this to say I would heartily recommend buying from the folks at Victory Ridge. I'd certainly be happy to go back to them for future purchases based on this experience.
    Thank you you for the review and kind words. I am happy were able to provide a great experience. Thank you for choosing Victory Ridge Sports!

CGN Regular
    Thanks for posting!
    I often go to barrie, but i had no idea there was another gun store there. Whenever i go to barrie, i have always just gone to cabellas. I will have to go check this place out for sure next time i am down.

Question for Victory Ridge: do you offer a first responder discount like cabellas does?

Quote Originally Posted by Callee View Post
    Thanks for posting!
    I often go to barrie, but i had no idea there was another gun store there. Whenever i go to barrie, i have always just gone to cabellas. I will have to go check this place out for sure next time i am down.

Question for Victory Ridge: do you offer a first responder discount like cabellas does?
    We do offer IOP 10% discount on all Maple Ridge Armoury branded products but not on other brands.

With that said, you will find that our prices are generally lower than Cabelas even with their first responder discount.

Plus, our service is excellent and our staff members are very knowledgeable and experienced in many aspects of hunting and shooting sports.

Drop on by, we would like to meet you.

CGN Regular
    Thanks. I'll stop in next time i'm down.
    The next thing i know i need to buy is just more rounds of 45-70. I did a search of your website, and it turned up a good number of results. When i clicked on them, however, they all seemed to be out of stock. Do you know if you have any 45-70 on the shelf?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Callee View Post
    Thanks. I'll stop in next time i'm down.
    The next thing i know i need to buy is just more rounds of 45-70. I did a search of your website, and it turned up a good number of results. When i clicked on them, however, they all seemed to be out of stock. Do you know if you have any 45-70 on the shelf?
    Thanks
    We will put in an order for some 45-70 today. Check back next Thursday and you should see some.