Chinese SKS 五六式 7.62x39 "Jungle Stock" Limited

North_Sylva

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
SKU#: SKSCHJS-Rifle. MSRP$559.99.

"Jungle Stock" Reddish synthetic stock produced during wood was in poor supply. Synthetic stock and forend. All matching serial. Unique sling attachment on rear of the stock.

Surplus New/Like New Condition. Limited to 500 units.

Stocking Dealers:
- Bullseye North
- Durham Outdoors
- Rangeview Sports
- Solely Outdoors
- Tenda
- Firearms Outlet Canada
- SFRC
- Marstar Canada
- High Caliber Services
- G4C Sports
- Calgary Shooting Centre

HiBz2b4.jpeg

k8UAT37.jpeg

kkIdXI3.jpeg

zPfL0T3.jpeg

D9HLDWg.jpeg

FoABx8Z.jpeg

Last edited:
SKU#: SKSCHJS-Rifle. MSRP$559.99.

"Jungle Stock" Reddish synthetic stock produced during wood was in poor supply. Synthetic stock and forend. All matching serial. Unique sling attachment on rear of the stock.

Surplus New/Like New Condition. Limited to 500 units.

Stocking Dealers:
- Call a dealer to order.

NS: do you know or could you ask the factory when these were built?

How is the box magazine limited? I need another SKS like another hole in my head, but the stock is kinda cool...if the price is right, I'll bite.

It's all in the pictures. Factory#606, 18th year of production i.e.1973 (https://sks-files.com/index.php?topic=360.0). For collectors, factory#606 seems to be pretty rare.

your link is actually from weebly sks site but he will admits its not 100% sure. i will accept his "easy ones" even then its one year off from others sks experts/yoopers site so the method really applies to factory 26, i dont to other triangle factories.

heres an example why we cant be absolutely sure about 1973 bcos the great leap forward (wood shortage) happened in the early 60s by the 70s it was long over. they sign a trade deal with the US in 1972.

your link is actually from weebly sks site but he will admits its not 100% sure. i will accept his "easy ones" even then its one year off from others sks experts/yoopers site so the method really applies to factory 26, i dont to other triangle factories.

heres an example why we cant be absolutely sure about 1973 bcos the great leap forward (wood shortage) happened in the early 60s by the 70s it was long over. they sign a trade deal with the US in 1972.

Looks like those manufacture for trade deal with the US around 1970, not the military supply. But should really good quality, i guessed.

Back
Top Bottom