Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: Seeking advise on how we should we reply to this customer!

Quote Originally Posted by bunny View Post
    take his payment them ship him a box with a note inside that says its backordered.
    Bahaha

Could reply with "If your credit card is denied, we will be phoning your wife. Just sayin'."
    Victory Formation

"Somebody get a gun and shoot it! Doesn't anybody have a gun?" Jaws 1975
    A society grows great when men plant trees in whose shade they know they shall never sit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon9021 View Post
    I hate these “how should we proceed” threads. It’s not the first time a company has posted one of these only to be caught out being less than truthful….
    Or the endless threads about amazing service for an item purchased and shipped.

GunNutz
    Reply that his order will be subject to payment by EMT only, with shipping 3 days after the EMT is received.

If I was a customer who emailed a question that got posted to be made fun of you'd probably lose a customer.

While the threat does seem to raise some red flags, it could be a cultural difference, or he might have been screwed over on a previous transaction.

You can go the good guy route, Reply to the email with a picture of the product in question showing him that you have it and tell him that you are holding it for him.
    Or you could go the other route, and either send him a photo of you destroying it, or let him know that if he orders it, you will cancel his order.
    Third option is you could just do nothing.

I think the first option is probably your best bet.

Because some distributors take the money without actually having the item in stock. He probably got screwed before; nothing wrong with his question. you either have the items or you don’t, it’s a simple question. If you need advice on how to reply, your customer service dept needs some work.
    Nothing's worse than an educated idiot

1st off don't post a weak thread like this

2nd answer the question
    “When the leaders speak of peace, the common folk know war is coming.”

***!f you're going to use the EE then learn to edit your ads for removal!***

catch them and send him 22 hornets

Do you have the product he is looking to purchase in the store and in Stock? If so, I think you can make a sale to him for that product, if not, I would just be honest and indicate that you do not have stock and it is indeed back-ordered as I think he would then purchase elsewhere. Seems pretty straight forward with some honest communication.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cmsl333 View Post
    Or the endless threads about amazing service for an item purchased and shipped.
    “I bought the simplest possible thing from this company and received it. They are literal saints! They are god’s gift to the Canadian gun industry! They can do no wrong, anyone who says otherwise is just a hater!”