New Ruger/Marlin Stainless Laminate 30-30 SBL and Trapper Models

One can only dream of a 44 Magnum, 357 magnum, 45 Colt, 41 Magnum and other great calibers that may end up being a reality in these beautiful SBL and Trapper stainless versions of these lever guns.

Yes I have the lever bug like lot's of you! LOL

Laugh2

I can only assume your price guess is very close indeed.

My prediction is:

336 SBL 30-30 will retail for $2000.00. CDN

336 Trapper 30-30 will retail for $1950.00. CDN

The popularity of these new lever Marlins will again skyrocket, the huge demand will keep this retail price high unfortunately.

The problem is I want one in every caliber!.......:) LOL

Damn that's pretty steep. Truly gone are the days where the lever was considered the working man's rifle. Yeah, yeah I get it. Production costs, mechanical complexity vs. bolties, etc. Still stings.

Damn that's pretty steep. Truly gone are the days where the lever was considered the working man's rifle. Yeah, yeah I get it. Production costs, mechanical complexity vs. bolties, etc. Still stings.

I agree, thank a Liberal.

The cost to live is this once fine country is now for the rich.

We need some changes indeed......:(

Wish it was in .44 instead of 30-30. Haven't heard good things about the new Ruger built 336. Ejection problems and poor POI with factory sights.
On the bright side I have heard only good things about the Ruger Built SBL line of 45-70s.

One can only dream of a 44 Magnum, 357 magnum, 45 Colt, 41 Magnum and other great calibers that may end up being a reality in these beautiful SBL and Trapper stainless versions of these lever guns.

Yes I have the lever bug like lot's of you! LOL

Laugh2

x2 I would like to see the SBL in 357 magnum...one can dream

Wish it was in .44 instead of 30-30. Haven't heard good things about the new Ruger built 336. Ejection problems and poor POI with factory sights.
On the bright side I have heard only good things about the Ruger Built SBL line of 45-70s.

My understanding is the 44 mag and 357 SBL will come to fruition.

I'm guessing a few years though, hopefully not......:)

Once they hit Canada, the scalpers will buy them all up and try to rip off those of us who really want one for ourselves..... I have never seen a real ruger marlin in a store yet. If any store offers a pre order on a trapper ss 44 mag, I'm in.

I have the 45-70, got it when 1st came out @ $1699, think they are even more now, but yeah its an amazing rifle not sure about the 336. I too wish they put one out in .44 They have a blued one out now in Canada in 20" that get snatched up pretty quick but would sure prefer a match to my SBL. The Remlin SBL's are hitting $2500 to $3000 right now if used or still new, apparently there are suckers out there willing to pay that for a Remlin. We can thank the idiot in Ottawa, the US manufacturers have no interest in large imports to us anymore.

I have the 45-70, got it when 1st came out @ $1699, think they are even more now, but yeah its an amazing rifle not sure about the 336. I too wish they put one out in .44 They have a blued one out now in Canada in 20" that get snatched up pretty quick but would sure prefer a match to my SBL. The Remlin SBL's are hitting $2500 to $3000 right now if used or still new, apparently there are suckers out there willing to pay that for a Remlin. We can thank the idiot in Ottawa, the US manufacturers have no interest in large imports to us anymore.

Amen brother!…..:)

The stainless 336 trapper would be awesome but 2k is so much money. I remember the stainless gsr was like 1200 when it first came out now 1900 bucks. Inflation has been absolutely ludicrous.

Once they hit Canada, the scalpers will buy them all up and try to rip off those of us who really want one for ourselves..... I have never seen a real ruger marlin in a store yet. If any store offers a pre order on a trapper ss 44 mag, I'm in.

this^^^

Back
Top Bottom