Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: It's ON - TEN INCH Barrels for the Derya TM-22 are a GO !

Yes, this is the only reason I want a TM22 over building a 10/22 + the TM22 mags aren't neutered/prohib. I refuse to pay some private seller clown asking $1500 for a used one, just because it has the 10" barrel.

CGN Regular
    math and it's sold hahah
    Last edited by offgrid; 02-10-2024 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FatCatsDad View Post
    I doubt that, but I don't feel as though it's an unreasonable question.

Ordering something with a before the end of time delivery date is ludicrous .

When you order your raw materials do you get an expected delivery date ?
    I read the the situation on their website, it's actually understandable. The tm 22 has been for sale only so long, yet lots of good reviews and people are purchasing them. But they haven't been on the market for ten years. Making a barrel is actually a lot of work, especially just one.

If Dlask gets enough orders then it's worth their while. It's their business and if they are not at least turning a profit, why bother.
    Dlask has been around for awhile, they are not a fly by night operation. Their website clearly says if they haven't reached the quota by the end of the month, they will send a full refund.

So really I don't see any problem. If you would like a short barrel and have some patience, then order one. At the end of the day the result is you have a super cool little plinker with a short barrel, and you also get to keep the original....

The very worst thing is they don't reach the hoped for amount of orders, then you simply get your money back.

Of course I too wish I would know for sure that it will happen, but under the circumstances of this plinker only being on the market for not so long, I can relate to what Dlask is offering, and how straight up they are explaining the way of this purchase. There's no risk whatsoever. You get a barrel, or you simply just get your money back....and you will know the outcome in just over a couple weeks.

So if you want one....order one, cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by BertaHunter99 View Post
    Yes, this is the only reason I want a TM22 over building a 10/22 + the TM22 mags aren't neutered/prohib. I refuse to pay some private seller clown asking $1500 for a used one, just because it has the 10" barrel.
    You could just build a Dlask TUFF-22, which has the non-neutered mags.

Also Dlask, can you make 10" barrels for 10/22?

Quote Originally Posted by kapanak View Post
    You could just build a Dlask TUFF-22, which has the non-neutered mags.

Also Dlask, can you make 10" barrels for 10/22?
    Yes Brother ! The TUF-22 is without doubt the best 10/22 platform rifle on the market. It's made from a solid piece of the highest quality 7075-T6 aluminum which is almost DOUBLE the tensile strength and HALF AGAIN the shear strength of 6061-T6. This is not just some 'sales gimmick, it's making something as good as it can possibly be for people that simply want the best. They are so good that the 'Competition' (hard to type that with a straight face) cuts their rifle receivers for our magazines ! That must be a bitter pill to swallow but hey, I suppose they need to eat too and if no one but us is innovating in the 10/22 market then you do what you have to.

As for these Derya replacement barrels here's a quick Monday morning update: we are about halfway to the MOQ and there's still 2 weeks to go. Looking good my friends.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Regular
    I sure wish these go through. They will be excellent barrel and make the platform really shine.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by kostaki View Post
    I read the the situation on their website, it's actually understandable. The tm 22 has been for sale only so long, yet lots of good reviews and people are purchasing them. But they haven't been on the market for ten years. Making a barrel is actually a lot of work, especially just one.

If Dlask gets enough orders then it's worth their while. It's their business and if they are not at least turning a profit, why bother.
    Dlask has been around for awhile, they are not a fly by night operation. Their website clearly says if they haven't reached the quota by the end of the month, they will send a full refund.

So really I don't see any problem. If you would like a short barrel and have some patience, then order one. At the end of the day the result is you have a super cool little plinker with a short barrel, and you also get to keep the original....

The very worst thing is they don't reach the hoped for amount of orders, then you simply get your money back.

Of course I too wish I would know for sure that it will happen, but under the circumstances of this plinker only being on the market for not so long, I can relate to what Dlask is offering, and how straight up they are explaining the way of this purchase. There's no risk whatsoever. You get a barrel, or you simply just get your money back....and you will know the outcome in just over a couple weeks.

So if you want one....order one, cheers.
    That's a very long post that does not address tge question I had.

Assuming they get 1000 barrels pre ordered, what is a accurate delivery date to expect.

So far, before the end if time is what they imply.

Quote Originally Posted by FatCatsDad View Post
    That's a very long post that does not address tge question I had.

Assuming they get 1000 barrels pre ordered, what is a accurate delivery date to expect.

So far, before the end if time is what they imply.
    I did not IMPLY anything pertaining to the completion timeline for these barrels. I simply did not say when they would be available.

Kostaki absolutely does address your question. He are his Cole's Notes :

'Be thankful someone is willing to make these and if how they want to make them and release them doesn't suit YOUR particular taste then don't buy one'.

If you have read ANY of our posts for any of the products we make then you will see that WE DO NOT GIVE ETA's for product. Simple. And the reason is quite a simple one as well, we don't want to be bothered multiple times a day by people like you that just can't seem to understand that we are DOING YOU A FAVOUR by making stuff like this in the first place. I could close the doors to all new orders for the next year at least and still have more work than I could handle dealing with people willing to be patient and polite while they wait for us to do our thing to the best of our ability.

So. Seems like you have a very easy choice on your hands - buy one and be patient like everyone else or don't buy one and move on.
    Last edited by Dlask Arms; 02-13-2024 at 12:53 PM.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    I did not IMPLY anything pertaining to the completion timeline for these barrels. I simply did not say when they would be available.

Kostaki absolutely does address your question. He are his Cole's Notes :

'Be thankful someone is willing to make these and if how they want to make them and release them doesn't suit YOUR particular taste then don't buy one'.

If you have read ANY of our posts for any of the products we make then you will see that WE DO NOT GIVE ETA's for product. Simple. And the reason is quite a simple one as well, we don't want to be bothered multiple times a day by people like you that just can't seem to understand that we are DOING YOU A FAVOUR by making stuff like this in the first place. I could close the doors to all new orders for the next year at least and still have more work than I could handle dealing with people willing to be patient and polite while they wait for us to do our thing to the best of our ability.

So. Seems like you have a very easy choice on your hands - buy one and be patient like everyone else or don't buy one and move on.
    Sorry, but it's not a favor, if Ford builds me a car it's business, favors are for friends.
    I'd rather support Canadian manufacturing but like you probably know, 10" barrels made in USA are complete and awaiting importation by a Canadian company.

Absolutely disagree. These are not a normally stocked product, this is a special request to see if we could halt production of our staple products to do a limited run of these barrels for the fans.

Sounds like you have it all sorted out though so have yourself a fabulous day.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com