February FREEZOUT SALE is ON NOW!

northpro

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Stop in if you're in the area, call us TF 1.888.249.1991 or shop online 24/7!

freezeout1.jpg

https://northprosports.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=1165#nps

Attachments

• freezeout1.jpg
    freezeout1.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 1,887
Spent bit of time on site looking through and gathered stuff in cart to check out, but says promo code invalid, expired, or exceeds limit….then tried copy/pasting promo code in case I made error, but same result….probably a sign, saved myself a fair bit lol. Ended up giving up, but thought I’d mention so that you can check into issue.
Have a great weekend all.

Spent bit of time on site looking through and gathered stuff in cart to check out, but says promo code invalid, expired, or exceeds limit….then tried copy/pasting promo code in case I made error, but same result….probably a sign, saved myself a fair bit lol. Ended up giving up, but thought I’d mention so that you can check into issue.
Have a great weekend all.

No Promo Code required for sale items except for the reloading bullets which is BULLETS10 to get 10% OFF. Thanks for the heads up - just had a look / ran a test and don't see anything that could have been causing issue but thinking there could be an issue with a single item somewhere that I can't see. If you change your mind and want to PM I can help you out or give us a call TF tmr 1.888.249.1991.

Back
Top Bottom