M+M M10X-M 7.62x39 18.6" Fixed Lage Stock Black Non-Restricted

These are the NEWEST Gen 3 m10x + rifles

Short handguard-

I want this (but with the fixed Lage stock on it) -

DSC9326.webp

Long handguard -

DSC9315.webp

stock interface? 1913?

And if it’s true gen 3, the handguad should have more lightening cut.

Wonder why Canadian market is treated differently

Last edited:
Sounds like it might be "hold" sensitive sort of like "limp writings" some pistols.

I was pretty fired up when they were first announced years ago... looked like a nice rifle at a great price boasting of AK reliability and Swiss precision.

Exactly. But what kind of rifle is hold sensitive when it’s against your shoulder? Me and my buddy are same weight, same build.

I was also really stoked about it but learned my lesson with the 180 clone thing. Wait until a few years later on an unknown gun brand or you’ll probably get a turd. The frustrating thing is that if M+M or Kodiak put half as much time into function testing as they did into aesthetic, we’d have pretty good guns I bet.

Loved the look, feel and accuracy of the M10x I owned. I had to replace lots of parts in it to make it run somewhat decent though. If M+M has fixed all the issues that plagued the previous versions I would be interested in getting another one.

Other than being over priced (everything is now anyway) I have never had a issue with mine. I have the short stock one that I got on sale. I fired over 1K of everything ammo, hunting, surplus, barnul no issues.....no jams. Other than prices I am happy with mine.

So this isnt even the Gen 3 that you teased and then deleted the thread on. LOL what a joke. Explains why the clown I talked to on the phone wouldn't discuss it and said he didn't know anything about the gen 3 a few weeks ago.

I heard the switch to the wire stock was to keep cost down. Maybe they are using old stock of gen 2 uppers to bring it down further. If they come in at the right price I'm in for one. I am in over 2k on my type 81 just to be able to add optics and other attachments so.

Back
Top Bottom