Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: M+M M10X-M 7.62x39 18.6" Fixed Lage Stock Black Non-Restricted

CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    Are these the gen 3s? Or Gen 2s with a few Gen 3 components?
    Don't miss... I won't...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyblt View Post
    Are these the gen 3s? Or Gen 2s with a few Gen 3 components?
    With the track record of the M&M'10's you'd think a distributor importer would be keen to answer questions or even better get out ahead of things with detailed explenations of all the new and improved improvements... at some point they will likely get it right and by they I'm referring to M&M not the importer.

From past experience, my prediction is this thread will see any unanswered questions but we will likely see more pictures posted, maybe with some watches or a partially redacted operator type dude near a vehicle.....
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

These things still trash?
    Never trust the feds, they got cameras high up in the skies that can read the colour of our eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Boltactionsarecool123 View Post
    These things still trash?
    I actually liked how mine shot. I had the gen 2. Unfortunately only worked well with Barnaul... which, jokes on me, stopped coming in shortly after the war lol.

Did they fix these things finally?

GEN 1 I owned

Failures to feed. Stuck rounds in barrel. Sloppy inner/outter receiver fit causing poor accuracy, trigger failing to reset, charging handle ejected

Gen 2 my friend owned

Failures to feed. Can’t get more than 3-4 rounds fired in a row without a jam no matter what mags or ammo is used . Poor accuracy.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    IF we actually got their new Gen 3 with lightened handgiard I'd be more inclined to wanna try round 3 on these rifles....

Not too sure why we are getting the end of the barrel gen 2 with "upgrades and new stock" instead of just getting us the newest of the new rifles
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    IF we actually got their new Gen 3 with lightened handgiard I'd be more inclined to wanna try round 3 on these rifles....

Not too sure why we are getting the end of the barrel gen 2 with "upgrades and new stock" instead of just getting us the newest of the new rifles
    What is different with the new Gen3 compared to what North Sylva is offering?

CGN Regular
    Friend had a Gen 2. Took it out for the first time and had endless FTF. Fully disassembled, cleaned, lubed. Brought it out with me. It ran 80-90% of the time I shot it. But He could not make it through one magazine without FTF. He’d hand it to me and it would work for 2 or 3 mags and then jam. I’d hand it back, jam second round, jam 4th round. What a finicky turd it was. I hope these improvements have fixed it but would not gamble. T81 may arrive bent but at least it will cycle reliably.

Quote Originally Posted by Incendiary View Post
    Friend had a Gen 2. Took it out for the first time and had endless FTF. Fully disassembled, cleaned, lubed. Brought it out with me. It ran 80-90% of the time I shot it. But He could not make it through one magazine without FTF. He’d hand it to me and it would work for 2 or 3 mags and then jam. I’d hand it back, jam second round, jam 4th round. What a finicky turd it was. I hope these improvements have fixed it but would not gamble. T81 may arrive bent but at least it will cycle reliably.
    Sounds like it might be "hold" sensitive sort of like "limp writings" some pistols.

I was pretty fired up when they were first announced years ago... looked like a nice rifle at a great price boasting of AK reliability and Swiss precision.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    What is different with the new Gen3 compared to what North Sylva is offering?
    The new m10x gen 3 + (plus) has all new upgraded internals/springs and the upper receiver has been weight reduced with more ports/venting
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast