Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shop thousands of parts not available in Canada IRUNGUNS Imports from USA

Well let’s start by replying to your email lol
    "Whoop-whoop-whoop-whoop!"

Quote Originally Posted by RedTip View Post
    They are good at bringing stuffs here, but not in replying to email and phone call. It is impossible to get a hold of them. You are in their mercy if you want a response. So be 110% sure before you order something as you can’t just get a hold of them to change it.
    One gun or more per citizen keep tyranny at bay

Only good experiences with these guys.

If your patient and willing to wait a month for goods to come cross the boarder, then these guys are awesome for importing the "unobtainium" into Canada. What's a month in the gun world really...order a custom made action from Defiance or BAT...or a custom barrel from Krieger... then you'll learn waiting is really about.

And after the FX conversion and fees are all tallied up, IRG's prices to your door are very reasonable.

Keep doing what you're doing IRG!
    Last edited by Munkey1973; 02-13-2024 at 12:16 PM.
    Accuracy is a matter of time and money. How much do you want to spend?
    Coyotes outpace roadrunners by 23 mph. They do not outpace a 223 Remington, however.

Why is your shipping double?Canada post flat rate box are half the price.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTip View Post
    What email address are you using? You can try a private message here as well. The official email is admin@irunguns.us Notice it is .us and not .com

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    What email address are you using? You can try a private message here as well. The official email is admin@irunguns.us Notice it is .us and not .com
    so you reply to messages about buying from you but not to your double canada post rates for shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    so you reply to messages about buying from you but not to your double canada post rates for shipping.
    We were getting to you. Did you wait for a shipping quote? How many of what were you ordering? Would you prefer to do this in a private message?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    We were getting to you. Did you wait for a shipping quote? How many of what were you ordering? Would you prefer to do this in a private message?
    no problem,i always get along good with you guys usually,it didn't give me the option of getting a quote,only said 45.00 to ship 5 320 mags,which i thought was kind of high.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fritzhanzel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    $45.00 to ship 4 P320 mags?,,,that fit in a $20.00 CP box,i'll pass,always the same with these guys,shipping is always double what it should be,sucks because i like the stuff they bring in,but getting rapped on shipping isn't to cool.
    I agree, shipping is a joke. Just paid over $50 for something which you can fit in a small post box. They were not like that before. I ordered a rifle in 2015 and paid $35 for shipping. Kind of making extra money on shipping like some other site sponsor.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast