Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shop thousands of parts not available in Canada IRUNGUNS Imports from USA

CGN frequent flyer cerebral_bore's Avatar
    Love IRG

You would think magpul parts would be easy to find up here but no. The part i was looking for was only available thru IRG’s US site and they delivered.

Just a quick question, I can purchase a pistol off of the site and receive everything as parts - minus the frame.

Correct?

Cheers!

~ Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by 7offsuit2 View Post
    Just a quick question, I can purchase a pistol off of the site and receive everything as parts - minus the frame.

Correct?

Cheers!

~ Thomas
    Yes, you are correct. On most guns, the serialized part is the frame. On Sig Sauer, it is the FCU.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

I had a great experience ordering from IRUNGUNS, would definitely purchase again.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Yes, you are correct. On most guns, the serialized part is the frame. On Sig Sauer, it is the FCU.

I used you guys to get BX25 and BX15 mags in the past and purchased several TM22s with 15 round mags from you guys, I might have to use you guys again to get a Tandemkross Manticore X 10/22 chassis since no other retailers bother answering their emails.

Great stuff!! Would be great if you did reloading components too

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    To confirm the picture in the first post, IRunGuns can bring in the Midwest Industries Alpha stock? If so that is good to hear; this would be an excellent option for the Jakl/NoDak 180 Canadian variant, should that come to fruition, as well an excellent option for Type 81 firearms and 180 based firearms with the right adapter. The stock was critical in making the control of supersonic 7.62x39 mm out of a short barrel controllable in 9 Hole Reviews latest video, about a custom Galil short barreled PDW , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhholco7S7A . Adjustable cheek riser and length of pull helped them maintain control, whereas a fixed skeletal stock did not.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123