RWS Primers - Large Rifle Primers , 100ct Pack, Made In Germany IN STOCK!

reliablegun

Supporting Dealer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
RWS Primers - Large Rifle Primers #5341, 100ct Pack, Made In Germany

A limited supply of Large Rifle Primers just arrived.
HERE

Available Online or In store.

IMG_4616.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4616.jpg
    IMG_4616.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 1,347
A quick Google search makes it truly amazing to see three different Canadian retailers sell these for 3 completely different prices. $28.99,
$33.60 and $24.99.

I bet these primers will sell just fine at that price. I'd certainly prefer cheaper, especially knowing that other places are selling them for cheaper, but beggars cant be choosers, and I'll take RWS primers over Ginex even if its a few bucks more.

Who’s shooting mass amounts of large rifle primers? All of the high volume stuff I shoot takes small rifle primers. At this point it would probably be cheaper to rebarrel into a cartridge that takes small primers like a 6.5 creedmoor with some lapua brass.

Paid 22. WTF Free enterprise is alive and well.
Sellout at 22..take the profit..sell at 28 and sit on inventory and trash your reputation.

A limit of 3 @ 28.99 desperate people out there the same desperate people that have no problem shelling out over 100k for new pick up Truck, just silly 🙃 no wonder the economy has turned for the worst

A limit of 3 @ 28.99 desperate people out there the same desperate people that have no problem shelling out over 100k for new pick up Truck, just silly �� no wonder the economy has turned for the worst

and the economy will be getting worse the next 18 months
100k for a new truck not in a million years my 05 Ford Escape just rolled 301,000 kms

Im not ever buying primers at those prices. In fact for that money, learning how they are made is looking better and better.

You guys are brutal. You don't like the price, move on. Do you also stop at every Shell and complain because their gas is more expensive than Co-op?

How many trash posts do people get to make on a business page before they're banned?

Yup it blows my mind how some guy's have to post on every vendors thread, your price is ridiculous, get stuffed, keyboard warriors no doubt trying to show us how smart they are, I guess it get's their post count up

Yup it blows my mind how some guy's have to post on every vendors thread, your price is ridiculous, get stuffed, keyboard warriors no doubt trying to show us how smart they are, I guess it get's their post count up

That's not the case..... People are tired of getting gouged and it's evidently clear because the front page is always littered with "new sale", "just in!" , "get em while their hot" business posts and people are calling it what it is. And I'm glad. I hope half these places get bent. I've personally made my choices of which shops I will never give money to again and I'm sure others have too.

I think it’s a fair place to let vendors know that you’re not happy with their tactics. The business has the opportunity to listen to their customers, or delete the thread and keep gouging. It’s probably a positive communication for both parties at the end of the day.

Back
Top Bottom