RWS Primers - Large Rifle Primers , 100ct Pack, Made In Germany IN STOCK!

Yup it blows my mind how some guy's have to post on every vendors thread, your price is ridiculous, get stuffed, keyboard warriors no doubt trying to show us how smart they are, I guess it get's their post count up

How is pointing out blatant gauging an attempt to flex ones intelligence?? You know not everyone in Canada is an indifferent, meek, be quite and get in line, bend over and take it and be happy about it kinda guy, call out bull#### when you see it. 6 months ago ginex we’re selling for $115/1000. This is nothing more than retailers being POS

“Silence becomes cowardice when occasion demands speaking out the whole truth and acting accordingly.”

You guys are the embodiment of the typical Canadian attitude that’s got us in this mess in the first place, I’m not talking about primers

Last edited:
A better and likely more effective approach would be to call the vendor and ask if they would match the price you found elsewhere; and if the answer is yes then buy, and if they say no then say thanks, I’ll be shopping elsewhere.

But moaning on here is wasting time and effort

A better and likely more effective approach would be to call the vendor and ask if they would match the price you found elsewhere; and if the answer is yes then buy, and if they say no then say thanks, I’ll be shopping elsewhere.

But moaning on here is wasting time and effort

and why would you even call? just buy elsewhere!

the greedy business should be grateful for all the "moaning and waste of time", at least they know now what other busnisses are asking for the same product.

Yup it blows my mind how some guy's have to post on every vendors thread, your price is ridiculous, get stuffed, keyboard warriors no doubt trying to show us how smart they are, I guess it get's their post count up

I guess your okay with the first couple inches up your behind
If vendors post outrageous prices I will call them out on it - I spend my money were I know I am not being taken

IvoB
aka keyboard warrior

and why would you even call? just buy elsewhere!

the greedy business should be grateful for all the "moaning and waste of time", at least they know now what other busnisses are asking for the same product.

Agreed just buy elsewhere
And they already know what others are selling it for, they have a computer the same as you…and they don’t care about the moaning

Don't you dare! I say let them collect dust until they come down in price.

I never understand this price match b.s. If someone is selling lower then buy from him. Why give the higher price guy the same courtesy as the lower price guy? Now if its price match plus a further x% off, thats maybe different.

Back
Top Bottom