Anyone order from thegundealer.net before?

They are fantastic to deal with, shopped online and purchased in store when when I was on a pheasant hunting trip in NB. One of the biggest selection of Browning firearms in Canada.

they are located in McAdam NB , great people to deal with very knowledgeable great selection, some prices are a bit overpriced but most prices are on point , as a nber i head to them if i cant find something locally

Looking to buy my first gun from thegundealer.net wondering if anyone has bought from them and what their experience was.

Last winter I bought 2 shotguns from them . A Winchester M-21 Trap & a Weatherby S x S Shotgun . They shipped to Ont.
I had no problems , so would deal again.

Ordered online and shopped in store. Great place to deal with. They sponsor alot of skeet/trap shoots at our club.

The mayor of McAdam ( Ken Stannix ) is the father of a fallen NS solider ( Christopher Stannix ) where the Gun Dealer is located.

Looking to buy my first gun from thegundealer.net wondering if anyone has bought from them and what their experience was.

They are good to go. I live in the area and visit often. One of the largest in the Atlantic region I believe. Prices seem to be competitive and often have sales. Not sure about their shipping (as I just go there), but I have not heard any issues.

I’ve bought a few rifles from them. Had an issue with an item missing some pieces and they got a replacement out right away without asking me to return on my dime. Very easy to deal with. Shipping is pricey though, even if you’re nearby.

As others have mentioned shipping can be a little crazy, however I always email in and the price for shipping was allot better so I paid it after the fact over the phone.

B

Have bought 3 guns with no problems. Also bought 2 e-bikes. Shipping is expensive especially for smaller inexpensive items like clothing. Shipping for guns was not too bad. Items are shipped fast. They have a great selection of goods.

I ordered from them and had trouble paying and they phoned me the first thing Monday morning and confirmed it was paid and that I actually over paid on the shipping and gave me a refund.

I just tried an online purchase and the shipping quote was insane (3-4x what it should be). I sent them a message to see if it was a mistake.

Back
Top Bottom