Sampson Ruger 10/22 folding Stock $309.99 USD in Canada Ready to Ship!

IRUNGUNS

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
187   0   0
Sampson-Stock.jpg
Please click picture for link to site
IRUNGUNS US Team

Attachments

• Sampson-Stock.jpg
    Sampson-Stock.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 2,418
Last edited:

Thanks John for speaking up for IRUNGUNS,

But it does not answer the question - what is it's folded length?

But one can infer by the information on the website, that if the buttstock to end of barrel with an 18.5" barrel is 26.25", then the folded length would be classified as restricted. But the website goes onto say that the folded length of the stock is 17.5"

When one looks up the receiver dimensions of the 10/22, it is shown as 6.2" So, if you add a 18.5" barrel, the length of the receiver plus 18.5" barrel is 24.7". So is there enough stock behind the receiver to make the 26" required length?

Or easier to ask - What is the folded length of the rifle with 18.5" barrel - would it be Non-Restricted or Restricted?

Question-I've messaged IRG directly about these a week or so ago, and my understanding is that these are NOT in Canada, a $25USD import fee applies, and they're a couple of weeks out.

This ad makes it sound as though they're in Canada/ready to ship? I've never made a purchase with IRG before, does this mean the import fee no longer applies? For those who have dealt with IRG in the past, maybe you could chime in?

thanks

Specifications (Folding Stock Only):
Collapsed:

Length: 17.5”
Weight: 2.244 lbs.

Additional Specifications for Ruger 10/22®: Butt stock to end of Barrel using the carbine factory 18.5" barrel: 26.25”

Extended:

Length: 27.0”
Weight: 2.244 lbs.

Length of Pull: 12.5"

Seems like 18.5 inches is the magic number, It looks like that detail was added for Canadian's benefit but they forgot the word folded....

Extended length of stock only is listed at 27", makes no sense that adding a receiver with an 18 1/2 inch barrel would shorten the "extended" length down to 26.25".

There is also the option of adding muzzle devices to meet the over all length requirement which brings up the question of whether their flash hider on a 16 " barrel would make it to just over 26"?

Last edited:
Question-I've messaged IRG directly about these a week or so ago, and my understanding is that these are NOT in Canada, a $25USD import fee applies, and they're a couple of weeks out.

This ad makes it sound as though they're in Canada/ready to ship? I've never made a purchase with IRG before, does this mean the import fee no longer applies? For those who have dealt with IRG in the past, maybe you could chime in?

thanks

They are in stock on the Canadian website ...

And 26.25" folded. Just measured mine

thanks

If they say in Canada ready to ship, that's what it means and you just pay exchange and their shipping cost from Alberta to Ontario, factor in about $50 or so for shipping.

They are in stock on the Canadian website ...

And 26.25" folded. Just measured mine

Right on, it looks like their flash hider is 2.5 inches which would be pretty darn close to 26" with a 16 " barrel.... likely a 1/4" shy.

Flash Hider Features:

Material: Stainless Steel construction
Finish: Available in Black Oxide or Stainless Steel
Slip-on fit and secures with a single set screw
Length: 2.5”
OD: 0.860”
Made USA

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom