Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sampson Ruger 10/22 folding Stock $309.99 USD in Canada Ready to Ship!

Quote Originally Posted by .22LRGUY View Post
    Question-I've messaged IRG directly about these a week or so ago, and my understanding is that these are NOT in Canada, a $25USD import fee applies, and they're a couple of weeks out.

This ad makes it sound as though they're in Canada/ready to ship? I've never made a purchase with IRG before, does this mean the import fee no longer applies? For those who have dealt with IRG in the past, maybe you could chime in?

thanks
    They arrived in Canada this week with the February import. Purchase on IRUNGUNS.ca and pay shipping and 5% GST. Shipped to your door.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Actually the flash hider wraps around the front sight post so it's a lot shorter then it looks
    For sure, eyeballing it looks like it's maybe an inch of overlap.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    They are in stock on the Canadian website ...

And 26.25" folded. Just measured mine
    Thanks B-Files!
    Yep, it's like that.....

Will stainless be an option in the future?

Quote Originally Posted by SprayPilot1 View Post
    Will stainless be an option in the future?
    Once they come back into stock on the .com site they will be for import most likely.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Just a PSA, anybody wanting to run a 16-18.5" barrel could do so if its threaded/ and has a long enough muzzle device, your muzzle device will count for OAL length as long as its torqued on and cant just be spun off by hand

I just measured mine. My setup is the standard length barrel (18 1/2) with a Dlask receiver (the receiver should not affect OAL).
    The rear of the pistol grip is the part of the gun that sticks out the furthest with the stock folded.

- From the pistol grip to the rear of the factory front site is 26 inches.
    - Measured from the "hinge" in the folding stock, 26 inches brings you half way down the front sight.

So rest assured that if you are rocking the factory length barrel, you're good on OAL when folded with a little to spare to stay NR.

I do have the Samson flash hider installed and it does add about an inch. But that inch is not included in the measurements above. That flash hider by the way is totally tacticool but doesn't hold well unless you dimple the barrel and locktite the screw. With that done it's been all good - I love it when a plan comes together.

Just ordered. Will the sight set be available at some time? And can I reserved one?
    G33/40

Quote Originally Posted by nschien View Post
    Just ordered. Will the sight set be available at some time? And can I reserved one?
    Thank you for your order. We have the sight set on the dot com site. here is the link. https://www.irunguns.com/product/sam...for-ruger-1022
    You might as well finish it off with the flash hider here. https://www.irunguns.com/product/sam...for-ruger-1022

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Ordered as well. You guys rock, Thank you!
    G33/40

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast