Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sampson Ruger 10/22 folding Stock $309.99 USD in Canada Ready to Ship!

We still have stocks available here is the link https://www.irunguns.ca/product_deta...tock-for-ruger

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

I had mine out today. Thoroughly enjoyed the stock.

CGN Regular
    While I appreciate IRG bringing in options for us, realistically, paying the same amount for a stock (with the exchange rate, shipping, GST, fees etc) that an entire rifle (with stock) costs here is a little excessive.
    Yes, I know those of you will say “F-off - if you can’t afford it, move on”, but realistically, this is a lot to pay, thanks to the Liberals for the inflationary exchange rate………
    Too bad IRG does not bring it in for a similar price point for a M14 or M30…..
    (Yes, stirring the pot.)

oops

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .22LRGUY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fleabaggins View Post
    While I appreciate IRG bringing in options for us, realistically, paying the same amount for a stock (with the exchange rate, shipping, GST, fees etc) that an entire rifle (with stock) costs here is a little excessive.
    Yes, I know those of you will say “F-off - if you can’t afford it, move on”, but realistically, this is a lot to pay, thanks to the Liberals for the inflationary exchange rate………
    Too bad IRG does not bring it in for a similar price point for a M14 or M30…..
    (Yes, stirring the pot.)
    Well, I never swear...

In all seriousness, the price thing crossed my mind too but in fairness-I'm not sure comparing a unique stock like this from a small American company to Ruger. They're a huge company and have made over 7+ million 10/22s. I'm sure if there were efficiencies to be found, Ruger has found them and can crank these rifles out @ a lower cost than ever before.

I'm looking at like this-will this opportunity always be around, or do you want to risk paying 2X this in 5 years? (not you, talking hypothetically)

Samson Manufacturing list them for $325US on their site.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234