Sampson Ruger 10/22 folding Stock $309.99 USD in Canada Ready to Ship!

Question-I've messaged IRG directly about these a week or so ago, and my understanding is that these are NOT in Canada, a $25USD import fee applies, and they're a couple of weeks out.

This ad makes it sound as though they're in Canada/ready to ship? I've never made a purchase with IRG before, does this mean the import fee no longer applies? For those who have dealt with IRG in the past, maybe you could chime in?

thanks

They arrived in Canada this week with the February import. Purchase on IRUNGUNS.ca and pay shipping and 5% GST. Shipped to your door.

Just a PSA, anybody wanting to run a 16-18.5" barrel could do so if its threaded/ and has a long enough muzzle device, your muzzle device will count for OAL length as long as its torqued on and cant just be spun off by hand

I just measured mine. My setup is the standard length barrel (18 1/2) with a Dlask receiver (the receiver should not affect OAL).
The rear of the pistol grip is the part of the gun that sticks out the furthest with the stock folded.

- From the pistol grip to the rear of the factory front site is 26 inches.
- Measured from the "hinge" in the folding stock, 26 inches brings you half way down the front sight.

So rest assured that if you are rocking the factory length barrel, you're good on OAL when folded with a little to spare to stay NR.

I do have the Samson flash hider installed and it does add about an inch. But that inch is not included in the measurements above. That flash hider by the way is totally tacticool but doesn't hold well unless you dimple the barrel and locktite the screw. With that done it's been all good - I love it when a plan comes together. :)

While I appreciate IRG bringing in options for us, realistically, paying the same amount for a stock (with the exchange rate, shipping, GST, fees etc) that an entire rifle (with stock) costs here is a little excessive.
Yes, I know those of you will say “F-off - if you can’t afford it, move on”, but realistically, this is a lot to pay, thanks to the Liberals for the inflationary exchange rate………
Too bad IRG does not bring it in for a similar price point for a M14 or M30…..
(Yes, stirring the pot.)

While I appreciate IRG bringing in options for us, realistically, paying the same amount for a stock (with the exchange rate, shipping, GST, fees etc) that an entire rifle (with stock) costs here is a little excessive.
Yes, I know those of you will say “F-off - if you can’t afford it, move on”, but realistically, this is a lot to pay, thanks to the Liberals for the inflationary exchange rate………
Too bad IRG does not bring it in for a similar price point for a M14 or M30…..
(Yes, stirring the pot.)

Well, I never swear... :)

In all seriousness, the price thing crossed my mind too but in fairness-I'm not sure comparing a unique stock like this from a small American company to Ruger. They're a huge company and have made over 7+ million 10/22s. I'm sure if there were efficiencies to be found, Ruger has found them and can crank these rifles out @ a lower cost than ever before.

I'm looking at like this-will this opportunity always be around, or do you want to risk paying 2X this in 5 years? (not you, talking hypothetically)

Samson Manufacturing list them for $325US on their site.

Back
Top Bottom