Official CanadianGunnutz 20th Anniversary

wayback machine says its first record is Dec 14 2002, which sounds right to me, after Stormbringers saga, and him posting notices on other forums. I know based on where I worked at the time that it was at least by then.
yep that about right, stormy got us all in trouble on out own little corner of assaultweb then GT got the first CGN up and running, man it was a crazy place back then.
bbb

Congratulations CGN. As a birthday present I'm hoping you receive the electoral destruction of the LPC before fall 2025.

Well done creators and administrators and moderators of CGN!
Well done to all the content contributors! There is an enormous amount of knowledge and experience here to keep us all learning.
Keep up the good work!

Congrats!!

Imagine the combined hours from all members spent on CGN over the last 20 years added up LOL..
I know I spent too much time here : )

Time well spent. I'm happy I found this place, I learned a lot and I'm still learning, and educating others.

Happy 20th to all the CGN'rs on here! Have made many friends off the forum and great friendships. Who doesn't check the E.E 50 times a day!!! Lol looking forward to the next 20 years! And can we dig up the dishwasher thread please! Love seeing those photos of that rusted norc on the top rack!! Lol

Cheers, Mark

Back
Top Bottom