Mossberg Barrel Flash Sale!

One of the reviews suggests it's an accuchoke barrel. However, the ad says it's a smoothbore with no mention of the choke profile. :(

Please let me know why you are asking for photo copies of PALs and DLs when a purchase are made?

Also, do you get rid of them after the sale and if not why?

Legal requirement and they are sold out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please let me know why you are asking for photo copies of PALs and DLs when a purchase are made?

The legally need to for a firearm purchase... If its not a firearm you're looking to buy I'm sure they have a workaround.

I can't imagine any dealer is going to answer your second question with a No, admitting to keeping digital copies of PALs and DLs is a real good way to get blacklisted by the community...

From the C-21 info page:

Requires a person to present a valid firearms licence to import ammunition for firearms, and to acquire and import firearm parts (i.e., barrel for a firearm, slide for a handgun) and cartridge magazines.

Thanks Frontier, with my stock 18.5" it feels like I have two shotguns for the price of one now!

The legally need to for a firearm purchase... If its not a firearm you're looking to buy I'm sure they have a workaround.

I can't imagine any dealer is going to answer your second question with a No, admitting to keeping digital copies of PALs and DLs is a real good way to get blacklisted by the community...

Ok...thanks for the info. It was for a gun I just bought from them.

From the C-21 info page:

Requires a person to present a valid firearms licence to import ammunition for firearms, and to acquire and import firearm parts (i.e., barrel for a firearm, slide for a handgun) and cartridge magazines.

Thanks Frontier, with my stock 18.5" it feels like I have two shotguns for the price of one now!

The section of C21 that deals with firearms parts (barrel, slide, other prescribed parts) is not in force, it needs an OIC to bring it into force. It also wouldn't require a DL if it was in force, just a PAL.

Ok...thanks for the info. It was for a gun I just bought from them.

It is part of the NR transfer stuff they brought into force in May 2022. If you can't compare a PAL to the persons face, the person needs to provide a 2nd piece of photo ID that can be used for the comparison. The legislation that it comes from is the former bill c71 from like 2019.

Definitely, but we're getting dangerously close to a new 88 price. May as well just get a second shotgun! LOL

That's the route my buddy took lol

I sold my Maverick 88 and bought a 500 2-barrel set, 28" field and 18" security. I was super tempted to buy one of these barrels, I'd love to cut one down to 22-24" and get it rethreaded for chokes. No room in the budget for the Smith work right now though.

Back
Top Bottom