187   0   0
km-tacticalThreaded.jpg
Please click picture for link to site
IRUNGUNS US Team

Attachments

• km-tacticalThreaded.jpg
    km-tacticalThreaded.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 2,312
trying to find a way to filter so I can see the glock 17 gen 4 rmr cut slides. Any suggestions?

Scratch that.
Is the Zev Tech Citadel RMR available to order for the 17 Gen 4?

Last edited:
Well I'm having issues with mine. Hopefully IRG gets back to me soon. They TXT me to let me know they would soon.

Cheers
Moe

Well I'm having issues with mine. Hopefully IRG gets back to me soon. They TXT me to let me know they would soon.

Cheers
Moe

Out of spec barrels ? Can't fit a regular round in the chamber ? Multiple FTF, FTE and slide locking up out of battery ?

Out of spec barrels ? Can't fit a regular round in the chamber ? Multiple FTF, FTE and slide locking up out of battery ?

Not the barrel. The same play (0.025") Latterly is measured between the slide inside side wall and the outside wall of the chamber end of the barrel regardless of if the KM barrel or OEM Glock barrel. Rounds fit the chamber fine, no failure to feed or failure to eject. The barrel and slide are locked up properly. The barrel and slide are in the exact same position with the KM or Glock slide when in battery. Firing pin strikes on the squibs are off center from the primer. Not vertically but latterly.

Thanks for taking the time to help.
Moe

Last edited:
How long does IRG technical support take to get back to you anyway? It's been a few days. They emailed me to say they would get in touch with me ASAP.

Cheers
Moe

How long does IRG technical support take to get back to you anyway? It's been a few days. They emailed me to say they would get in touch with me ASAP.
Cheers
Moe

They will come through eventually.

I actually ordered a black slide, and they sent me a tan one, so I immediately messaged them.

The customer service email replied and told me to email another person's email directly, which I did, and my issue was sorted out (they paid for return shipping and send out the correct slide).

Maybe send another polite email asking for an update.

Not the barrel. The same play (0.025") Latterly is measured between the slide inside side wall and the outside wall of the chamber end of the barrel regardless of if the KM barrel or OEM Glock barrel. Rounds fit the chamber fine, no failure to feed or failure to eject. The barrel and slide are locked up properly. The barrel and slide are in the exact same position with the KM or Glock slide when in battery. Firing pin strikes on the squibs are off center from the primer. Not vertically but latterly.

Thanks for taking the time to help.
Moe

I actually have pretty much all of the issues I've mentioned. And like you described the firing pin does hit on the side of the primer.

In good faith and because being honest is important, I did NOT buy my KM tactical slide from IRG.

I actually have pretty much all of the issues I've mentioned. And like you described the firing pin does hit on the side of the primer.

In good faith and because being honest is important, I did NOT buy my KM tactical slide from IRG.

This is simply a manufacturing defect. I recommend you get in touch with the company you bought your from to seek an exchange, warranty repair/replacement, or refund. I hope you get some help there.

Cheers
Moe

Last edited:
Great news! I just received the RMA form and info for the process from IRG. Got to love the internet. Shows they sent it 2 days ago but I just got it lol.

Anyway I will follow up with pics they want and let you know how it goes.

Cheers
Moe

I sent back the slide IAW the direction for an RMA from IRG. I did screw up and send it back with a Glock firing pin and firing pin spring I had slipped in to troubleshoot (no it didn't help). Once I realized my error I rushed out the KM firing pin and firing pin spring. Hope it all works out.

Cheers
Moe

Anyone know what the normal timeframe to replace a part is with IRG? They said they would send one out right away once they received mine if they have them in stock in Alberta (which they do), but I sent it out 3 weeks ago.

Cheers
Moe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom