Thread: Long Range Crown Land Shooting in the Okanagan Valley

Long Range Crown Land Shooting in the Okanagan Valley

Hey all,

I知 looking for a place to shoot around 1000yards around the Okanagan Valley in BC. I know there is the Trinity Valley long range spot in Lumby but I知 wondering if anyone knows of a good place on Crown Land.

I致e got a good 600yard range that I go to but I知 hoping to start stretching the legs on my 6.5 creedmoor

I知 a firm believer in packing out what you pack in as well as leaving a place cleaner than when you got there in case anyone was worried. I know some bad apples tend to ruin the good ranges that are on crown land

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Ipscshooters's Avatar
    There are some really good spots up 97C, lots of clear cut areas, take the sunset main/Hatheume lake exit and go nuts.

The area near the wind farm is excellent but more suitable on a dirt bike/ATV than vehicle.

There is also a range in Summerland where you can shoot out past a mile, not sure if it's private property or invite only, you could get in touch with Jerry @ MysticPrecision
    Last edited by Ipscshooters; 02-25-2024 at 10:12 PM.

Thanks for the recommendations! I’ll definitely check out those areas!

I'm going to kelowna for work next month, was wondering the same thing!! I'll have to go and check out a few areas.