Great Service! TK Cornerstone 10/22 and PC Carbine

srnm

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Purchased a TK cornerstone for both my 10/22 and PC Carbine and have to say your service was fantastic. Order was shipped out the same day and I received my order 4 days later here in Ontario. Better service then I have received from Amazon lately. Tell your shipping department I say thanks!

0ZtxkNc.jpg

Thats great you have some more TK parts coming in i'll keep my eye out for them. Hopefully you have some bolt handles coming in.

How do you like the safety’s?

I have nothing against cross bolt safeties, in fact I actually like them but I figured I'll give cornerstone a try. So far I'm really liking it, I thought it might get in the way of the extended magazine release but it doesn't. I have fairly larger hands and its super easy to put the safety on and off with just a flick. Haven't decided if I will put some on my other 10/22 yet. The install was super easy you don't even need to take the gun apart. Just center the crossbolt safety, turn 180 clockwise, then use the cornerstone to push out the crossbolt while at the same time inserting the cornerstone, then screw on the end pieces of the cornerstone. Under 1 minute install.

I just received an order for a ton of tandemkross stuff directly from them in the US. At the time no one in Canada had stock. Glad to see more options rolling in.

As for the safety, that's one part I did not order. Truth be told, I never use safeties on any of my firearms unless I am hunting with it.

I too just ordered a rotary safety from CSC and put it on a PCC. It's a fantastic upgrade. It does feel a little "squishy," but it still locks positively and confidently into place. It's also a bit loud, so might be a poor choice for a 10/22 used in certain hunting scenarios. As a lefty, though, it's a no-brainer and a game-changer. Highly recommended.

Back
Top Bottom