Take my email off your bloody list you jerks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
195   0   0
have called and left word a few times and emailed you

what is next a personal visit to force you to do it?

don’t deal with these jerks

Usually (legally now I think) at the bottom of spam emails there is an unsubscribe button. Click that and it should remove you from the list. I find it doesn't always appear on mobile but from my desktop its there

have called and left word a few times and emailed you what is next a personal visit to force you to do it? don’t deal with these jerks

Ever notice your folder maked 'JUNK'? That's what it's there for; all you need to do is flag any unwanted mail as 'JUNK'.

LOL, so much rage.
Guys there have always been good to deal with.
Read the email all the way to the bottom and.....

Tell us how you really feel. Good lord man any subscribers emails are required by law to have an unsubscribe button. Maybe just click that? Just a thought

To be fair, the unsibscribe link does not always work as advertised.

I had to unscribe several times for some sites until it stopped and sometimes after a hiatus the same junk is incoming again. Then at times there's some annoying pop-up for "reason of unsubscribing", which is BS !

there is no unsubscribe button at the bottom of the scope that is now in stock for the 3rd time

but thanks for trying

already communicated that to Dean Elliot and awaiting a response

Screenshot 2024-02-28 133559a.jpg

I totally get it. I have tried unsubscribing to a few different website email and I still receive them. I started a few years ago utilizing a separate email address to subscribe to certain sites.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-28 133559a.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-02-28 133559a.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 714
Last edited:
To be fair, the unsibscribe link does not always work as advertised.

I had to unscribe several times for some sites until it stopped and sometimes after a hiatus the same junk is incoming again. Then at times there's some annoying pop-up for "reason of unsubscribing", which is BS !
Actually what happened with a car parts site. Constantly unsubscribe and blocking emails from them. I called and informed them they wouldn’t get anymore of my business unless it stopped. I called again after another 3 weeks. Apparently my foul language worked. Took over two months. They kept using different emails.

I'm in my 70's yes I am a "boomer' Even I know where the "unsubscribe" button is..

I get it man. My grandfather helped to start up the canadian internet industry - guy was programming computers for decades before I was born! Some people are just ignorant by choice though. And people like the original poster, well, they're pretty ignorant too lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom