Take my email off your bloody list you jerks

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst part is that you can never be sure you are truly off the list. Perhaps they just haven't sent an email to the list lately, and tomorrow you'll get one?

they finally removed me from the

BACK IN STOCK LIST

which does not allow you to UNSUBSCRIBE from when getting their uodate

so guess I was right

and most of you need to go back to school to learn how to read

glad it is done but one should not have to resort to this forum to get things done

most businesses use little effort to comply with the rules require ing privacy and email lists

Oh well done now

back to the regular scheduled programming

thanks Peter from rangeview

Why bother apologizing to Peter. When you calling them jerks and telling people not to deal with them, ALL over a program they use that has a flaw.

Smart thing to do, is edit the post.

BACK IN STOCK LIST

so guess I was right

glad it is done but one should not have to resort to this forum to get things done

most businesses use little effort to comply with the rules require ing privacy and email lists

Oh well done now

back to the regular scheduled programming

thanks Peter from rangeview

Last edited:
^ This thread delivers !

It for sure draws out the late 90's Millennial online shoppers. :) How dare you walk into a business which sells things ?

have called and left word a few times and emailed you

what is next a personal visit to force you to do it?

BACK IN STOCK LIST

so guess I was right

Asserting you are right based on the post made in here is pretty wild. Others have even stated they have been able to unsub from those as well.

You are being treated this way because of the way YOU CHOSE to go about this. YOU never mentioned back in stock list, if you read your own OP you'll see that. No one can read your mind. Be more courteous in the way you approach an issue and maybe you can get better help next time without the mocking.

^ This thread delivers !

It for sure draws out the late 90's Millennial online shoppers. :) How dare you walk into a business which sells things ?
Who’s from the 90s? The way he lead me to believe was showing up in an aggressive manor to stop the omg heinous emails. I don’t know what secret passion you have for the op but your excuses/ comments are wrong

Asserting you are right based on the post made in here is pretty wild. Others have even stated they have been able to unsub from those as well.

You are being treated this way because of the way YOU CHOSE to go about this. YOU never mentioned back in stock list, if you read your own OP you'll see that. No one can read your mind. Be more courteous in the way you approach an issue and maybe you can get better help next time without the mocking.
Agreed

Who’s from the 90s? The way he lead me to believe was showing up in an aggressive manor to stop the omg heinous emails. I don’t know what secret passion you have for the op but your excuses/ comments are wrong

The secrect passion I have is common sense and humor.

Look child, the OP is in Alberta, RVS in Ontario. So, that's ####ing long ways for a shop visit, now isn't it ?

But hey if you piss him off enough, he may just bring a whole convoy to visit the store !f:P:

The secrect passion I have is common sense and humor.

Look child, the OP is in Alberta, RVS in Ontario. So, that's ####ing long ways for a shop visit, now isn't it ?

But hey if you piss him off enough, he may just bring a whole convoy to visit the store !f:P:
Exactly, which shows how silly this thread is. Come on old chap, let’s not be miserable, don’t be hatin that the hvacpimp is much younger and has ho’s in different area codes.
Honestly man, I’m done with the back and forth as you are ruining my buzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom