Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RWS LR MAGNUM Primers Coming

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Desjard View Post
    At least you made it here before stubblejumper came in to preach about his stockpiling and how everyone else is stupid.
    Triggered much! Lol I have a lot less components than many people I know, but I am not whining that I can't find components, because someone else bought them all. I actually spend more time helping friends find components, than I ever did finding my own. A couple bought RWS primers after I informed them that Prophet River had stock.
    Last edited by stubblejumper; 03-02-2024 at 10:40 AM.
    only accurate guns are interesting

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Set up a pre-order. Prophet River has better service over the phone than my LGS in person.
    Semper Fi

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by emerson View Post
    Set up a pre-order. Prophet River has better service over the phone than my LGS in person.
    Thanks- hopefully, we have enough primers for everybody- a lot of orders rolling in- and only 80K primers- but, good to be on the list anyway as more might come later
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by emerson View Post
    Well considering corlanes sets the bar so low tit looks like a broomstick on the floor that’s not saying much, although prophet river is top notch to deal with.
    The waiting while three employees bs with a customer about some hunt ten years ago makes a guy feel like he’s in wholesale sports all over again.
    “What’s a mlok?” I #### you not
    Last edited by 383SB; 03-02-2024 at 08:37 PM.

APPARENTLY these are in Norma, Raug, and others..owned by Beretta.
    Money isn't everthing. It's just something needed to purchase anything.

Cool story, 'bro

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    sure glad i hoarded 30,000 when it was $40.00 a brick,,ahh the good old days.

Quote Originally Posted by bdb.hunting View Post
    Jealous but sadly I was probably under the legal age to buy primers at that time! I mean 40 is the new 400.

B
    It gets worse, or better, depending upon your point of view. Circa 2005 I loaded up on several 10 brick flats at $220 per flat ($22 per brick). And that was for Federal Gold Medal Match!! It's hard to adjust to the current reality when it's so far outside what I used to consider reality to be.
    Member CCFR
    Member CSSA

"The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter."
    - Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    It gets worse, or better, depending upon your point of view. Circa 2005 I loaded up on several 10 brick flats at $220 per flat ($22 per brick). And that was for Federal Gold Medal Match!! It's hard to adjust to the current reality when it's so far outside what I used to consider reality to be.

Its also hard to reason with people like you who are stuck in the past and refuse to adjust to present reality!

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    These are here- we will start working our way through the waiting list and calling our clients
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Syxtus View Post
    Its also hard to reason with people like you who are stuck in the past and refuse to adjust to present reality!
    The guys that have 50,000 primers ,likely won't have to adapt.lol A guy that I shoot skeet with has over 50k
    shotgun primers, and he only shoots a few thousand per year. He is in his mid 70s, so he will never run out.
    only accurate guns are interesting

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast