Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RWS LR MAGNUM Primers Coming

Quote Originally Posted by Syxtus View Post
    Its also hard to reason with people like you who are stuck in the past and refuse to adjust to present reality!
    Sure, when you compare to prices from 20 years ago.

Around 2019/2020, I picked up a brick of CCI 250 for $65. S&B for $45?

Prices doubling from his early 2000's great buy in 15 years is one thing. Quadrupling in four years is a whole other story.

I know the market is affected by the wars going on and other production issues are affecting supplies available to reloaders (when any are available), but the market is currently playing the Offer vs. Demand game with the few things hitting the shelves. I can't blame the retailers if their suppliers are pricing their supplies high and would rather spend a bit more to keep this industry viable for the foreseeable future.

I still have a few sleeves left and possibly not enough time to go through it all this year, so I might wait a little if I can't get a confirmation that these are worth the price quality-wise, as much as I hate being down to my last few range trips supplies-wise.

And it's not because a big brand purchased a factory that their product will match their standard. At least not immediately.

CGN Regular
    I know guys that have used rws primers for years with no complaints. If thier primer quality matches my experience with thier 22lr ammo I will be very happy.

And before people hammer the retailers even more, there’s this:
    even if they were to drop prices back to what they were before, some douchebag would just buy all of them and sell them for the new high price.
    Saw his happen multiple times when 22 cartridges were scarce. Scalpers would go to every mom and pop store that still had reasonable priced ammo and clean them out so that they could resell it.
    The only thing that will get us out of this mess is a return to the former bottomless supply so that the hoarders and scalpers can’t control the market price.
    In my favorite dream I'm on the old Tonight Show with Johnny Carson. Rosie O'Donnell is also on spouting some dumb s**t. So I swing a large Northern Pike like a bat and smack her right in the fat yap. Debbie Travis and Sarah Palin coo seductively. Johnny and Ed high five me. The audience gives me a rousing standing ovation. Later we pick up Dean and Jerry and head over to Hef's.

Is that number (( #5333 )) how they differentiate tween LRP and LRMP...asking for a friend...not much "engrish" on the packaging, and he or she..can't get the scan to work..lol
    If you take your kids hunting, you Won't have to go hunting for your kids!!!!

My friends..yes. My dog...maybe. My gun....NEVER !!!

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin g View Post
    Is that number (( #5333 )) how they differentiate tween LRP and LRMP...asking for a friend...not much "engrish" on the packaging, and he or she..can't get the scan to work..lol
    They are clearly marked with the part number (5333) on each 100 pack sleeve
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I really appreciate your reasonable pricing. It’s cheaper for me to have you ship them than buy at my LGS.
    Semper Fi

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by emerson View Post
    I really appreciate your reasonable pricing. It’s cheaper for me to have you ship them than buy at my LGS.
    Thanks!! We are looking to be in busines for years- not to just make a few quick bucks
    Saves you PST too!!
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123