Thread: MDT website issue

MDT website issue

Hey Ryan, I just wanted to post about an issue with your web site. I purchased a GRND-POD a few days ago. Your website showed 3 in stock. Even after I entered the options that I wanted, it still showed in stock.

So I wondered why after three days, my order was still “awaiting fulfillment”. So I called to check. The person I talked to was very helpful but told me that this item was in production and would be a two to four week wait before it could be shipped. …Huh? I told him that it showed there was stock. In fact I just checked it again, and it still shows in stock. He apologized and told me there appears to be a problem with your site with stock levels.

If I would have known this, I would have gotten one elsewhere and avoided the wait time. But my credit card had already been charged. And I was told by the fellow I talked to that a refund would also take two to four weeks to process.

So here I am stuck. At no fault of my own. But you should probably fix this issue so others like me aren’t disappointed with a long wait time.

Just an FYI Ryan.

Andy 6MT

EDIT: I see someone has changed something. It now shows an 8 to 10 week wait time. While this solves the problem I encountered, it now shows a wait time double or more then what I was told.

Sigh.
    Last edited by 6MT; 03-03-2024 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 6MT View Post
    Hey Ryan, I just wanted to post about an issue with your web site. I purchased a GRND-POD a few days ago. Your website showed 3 in stock. Even after I entered the options that I wanted, it still showed in stock.

So I wondered why after three days, my order was still “awaiting fulfillment”. So I called to check. The person I talked to was very helpful but told me that this item was in production and would be a two to four week wait before it could be shipped. …Huh? I told him that it showed there was stock. In fact I just checked it again, and it still shows in stock. He apologized and told me there appears to be a problem with your site with stock levels.

If I would have known this, I would have gotten one elsewhere and avoided the wait time. But my credit card had already been charged. And I was told by the fellow I talked to that a refund would also take two to four weeks to process.

So here I am stuck. At no fault of my own. But you should probably fix this issue so others like me aren’t disappointed with a long wait time.

Just an FYI Ryan.

Andy 6MT

EDIT: I see someone has changed something. It now shows an 8 to 10 week wait time. While this solves the problem I encountered, it now shows a wait time double or more then what I was told.

Sigh.
    Hello Andy,

Thank you for reaching out to us, and we are sorry to hear you had this experience with your purchase of the Grnd-Pod. We try our best to make sure that our inventories are reflected correctly on the website. I will make sure to pass this on to our team to look into further in the future because it is an experience we want to avoid.

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and for this inconvenience, we would love to send you out a MDT Swag package. If you can please respond to your customer support email with your shirt size and we will get a package sent out right away.
    Modular Driven Technologies Corp (MDT)
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MDTTAC21
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MDTTac

Quote Originally Posted by 6MT View Post

Just an FYI Ryan.

Andy 6MT

Last month I had a similar problem with a glitch on the site. What helped me was contacting their support team directly. Have you tried contacting MDT support? They may be able to help you resolve the issue more quickly. Also, if you are looking for top-notch web development services, I recently worked with Sloboda Studio and they did an outstanding job. If you can't handle it on your own, I recommend turning to these guys for help.
    Sigh.
    It's a pity that this happened.
    Last edited by Annet34; 04-25-2024 at 02:50 AM.