Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910

Thread: C-21 New Magazine Laws - PAL Now Required

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderhog View Post
    I like your enthusiasm and positive attitude, BUT.......remember the Covid-19 scam?

People lined up like stupid lemmings to receive the death-shot. Many lost their jobs, their freedoms, their loved ones! Lock-downs and curfews were rampant!

I think you may want to pause and chew on that before you say complete disarmament will never happen.

Do I hope you are correct? Yes of course I do, but no one thought they could pull of the scam-demic either, and look where we are now. Look at the price of fuel, food, heating costs, rent, interest rates, equipment, firearms, ATV's, UTV's, boats, snowmobiles. I could go on, but this is all to do with the largest wealth transfer in the world due to the plan-demic!.....

So think again, it couldn't happen?.......
    Oh yeah. Government can't create a working payroll system, but they can mastermind a global conspiracy and silence any and all whistleblowers who could possibly provide any form of damning evidence, while also eliminating any evidence of them eliminating said whistleblowers...

You give them far too much credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzballer View Post
    Chemist am i reading this right. With the new rules around prohibited firearms. Does this mean that say any manufacturer makes a new design of firearm (say NEA, Keltec or whatever) that is designed to run an AR magazine and shoots in a semi auto manner. That design is automatically now prohibited?

or does it mean they have to meet the other requirements of a prohibited firearm?
    That section is not law yet, but pretty much yes. Whenever they bring this into effect will be the cut off for basically any new semi automatic firearms with detachable magazines. (It would require a proprietary magazine that only ever held 5 to be legal, which I could see a Canadian company doing as the only option left available to stay in business, but I can't see any American companies dealing with such nonsense).
    Last edited by Suther; 03-14-2024 at 10:52 PM.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Super GunNutz
    I like your enthusiasm and positive attitude, BUT.......remember the Covid-19 scam?

People lined up like stupid lemmings to receive the death-shot. Many lost their jobs, their freedoms, their loved ones! Lock-downs and curfews were rampant!

I think you may want to pause and chew on that before you say complete disarmament will never happen.

Do I hope you are correct? Yes of course I do, but no one thought they could pull of the scam-demic either, and look where we are now. Look at the price of fuel, food, heating costs, rent, interest rates, equipment, firearms, ATV's, UTV's, boats, snowmobiles. I could go on, but this is all to do with the largest wealth transfer in the world due to the plan-demic!.....

big difference between the covid horsesh!t and thinking gun owners will just give up their property,a very small minority of wooses will.but the old LGR has demonstrated that the large majority would NOT comply,and THEY know it,the libtards only care about optics,and right now,the federal Liberal party is looking at EXTINCTION,the same the Ontario provincial liberals became extinct,THEY never saw that coming,TURDO has the same fate coming,

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    big difference between the covid horsesh!t and thinking gun owners will just give up their property,a very small minority of wooses will.but the old LGR has demonstrated that the large majority would NOT comply,and THEY know it,the libtards only care about optics,and right now,the federal Liberal party is looking at EXTINCTION,the same the Ontario provincial liberals became extinct,THEY never saw that coming,TURDO has the same fate coming,
    The covid horsesh1t was a trial run to see how far the WEF, the UN, the communists, and the corrupt Liberal/NDP's could push and enslave the people. I think it went very well for those corrupt tyrannical bastards.

I hope you are right my friend, I hope people will stop being sheep, I hope folks take a stand against communism, tyranny and dictatorship. You will have a lot of support from many firearms owners. I for one will not bow down to Hitler/Trudy or any of the likes of this shameful government......

Lets hope Pierre Poilievre can cleanse us of these dirt-bags before a civil war happens. I sure wish I had your optimism.....

Take care brother and keep your powder dry.
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

Yeah.

No.

Super GunNutz
    The covid horsesh1t was a trial run to see how far the WEF, the UN, the communists, and the corrupt Liberal/NDP's could push and enslave the people. I think it went very well for those corrupt tyrannical bastards.

I hope you are right my friend, I hope people will stop being sheep, I hope folks take a stand against communism, tyranny and dictatorship. You will have a lot of support from many firearms owners. I for one will not bow down to Hitler/Trudy or any of the likes of this shameful government......

Lets hope Pierre Poilievre can cleanse us of these dirt-bags before a civil war happens. I sure wish I had your optimism.....

Take care brother and keep your powder dry.
    and the fact that gun ownership in canada is growing by scary levels like never seen before,scares the crap out of the libt@rtd,and those people aren't getting into it just to surrender their new toys down the road,

The "death shot" that almost the whole country got, repeatedly?

When do we all die exactly? Canada's population should be like 3,000,000 by now.
    Slava Ukraini
    Beholden to neither left nor right, just calling the world as I see it
    "I literally just directly quoted your use of colour revolution techniques..."

I'm going to lock this, it's starting to go off topic.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910